Daily Drop: Mashed Potatoes

Could have been better, could have been worse. Can't wait to see the NES cartridge, crow bar for that maybe?

OMG the Daily Drop is on the Potato Sack ARG! I know there are secrets in here. I KNOW IT.

Zechnophobe:
OMG the Daily Drop is on the Potato Sack ARG! I know there are secrets in here. I KNOW IT.

ARGH!!!!

You know, this ARG thing Valve has going on doesn't make much sense.

I think this one needed a tasty crowbar.

So it looks like more Tech Heresy for monday I see... D:

That wasn't too bad, thought it would splatter more honestly.

The sound was incredible. Some day, I'm going to need some impressive foley for something... and it's going to be mashed potatoes on the floor.

If they weren't before, they certainly are now...

First the gameboy, now the NES cartridge. Oh the humanity!

Were those even mashed? That looked more like some kind of dough.

warfjm:

Hey, at least for an NES cartridge they have the chance to use a really bad game... maybe "Bad Street Brawler", or "Barbie"?

UNHchabo:

warfjm:

Hey, at least for an NES cartridge they have the chance to use a really bad game... maybe "Bad Street Brawler", or "Barbie"?

Wouldn't Barbie have a pink cartridge? XD (OK, maybe not. NES cartridges with unusual colours were quite rare.)

It's weird, I felt something strangely... cathartic about seeing the potatoes drop. Am I the only one that found this drop more satisfying than usual?

I was crying my eyes out, why waste mashed potatoes D:

Now, I'm no scientist like Paul, but those looked like instant mashed potatoes rather than homemade, at least to my untrained eye.

This means something... this is important...

I'm surprised I'm the first one to make this reference.

Great, now I'm hungry.

i expected more blobbyness?

That mashed potatoes looked so bad that the only thing I would use them for is the daily drop.
Everyone knows the only potatoes worth mashing are agria which that clearly aint.

Man you guys are a week late for Potato fools day :(

They needed the Crowbar to satisfy the Valve ARG currently going on!

that was.. beautiful *snicker*

miquelfire:

Zechnophobe:

ARGH!!!!

You know, this ARG thing Valve has going on doesn't make much sense.

When i first got into it, for me, it made the complete opposite of sense, after following it for a few days, getting involved and reading what had happened i now understand enough to know i'm VERY excited about how it could end.

Currently we are between phase 2 and 3 of the ARG, i'm just glad that now it's a lot less guesswork than when we were working out how the games linked...

I feel we need to compare this footage with footage made from an iPotato.

Po-tay-toes! Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em inna stew!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here