Trailers: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs: Behind the Scenes

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs: Behind the Scenes

The developers of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs discuss the narrative, characters, and enemies in the solo campaign.

Watch Video

Wasn't this supposed to be a launch title?

well at least we arent taking another trip to unspecifiedistan.. although they did seem to sorta dodge who the enemy was specifically. I wonder what the multiplayer will be like in this.. hmmm.. hopefully unique =P

Don't like their character description, doesn't at all feel distinctive from the rest of bland FPS stories. Lot of one word summaries.

"hope your as good as they say" pause "Im better"

-_- CLICHE!

A female SEAL with a problem for authority... where have I seen that before? coughGIJanecough

wehrp3nguin:
A female SEAL with a problem for authority... where have I seen that before? coughGIJanecough

Most people aren't old enough to remember that movie given that it came out over a decade ago, so its fair game. Now if you said Killzone 3 you'd be spot on.

"You're a loose cannon! Hand in your badge!"

Also, "We have very unique and deep characters, like a demolition expert whose name isn't Boomer, a grizzly second-in-command whose name isn't Sarge and a person who enjoys fighting disturbingly much, but his name isn't Psycho".

Why do I have a feeling in the end, both the leader and 45 will make out :S

45 looks a lot like #8
kudos if you get the reference

JPRanger:
well at least we arent taking another trip to unspecifiedistan.. although they did seem to sorta dodge who the enemy was specifically. I wonder what the multiplayer will be like in this.. hmmm.. hopefully unique =P

Stiener said that the group was being inserted into a civil war in Southeast Asia.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here