LoadingReadyRun: Boy Wonder

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Boy Wonder

Or it could be Girl Wonder, gender isn't really the main qualifier here.

Watch Video

I can get behind most of what he said but AC is where it is at!

Hilarious stuff! I love how it moved from the somewhat ordinary to the absolute absurd.

A librarian as a vigilante? I would have thought they'd be more inclined to do things...
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also: "I don't have that kind of time. I'm going in"

No rules means no pants shirt! lol

Good episode guys

Aww, I was expecting James as cop again to drag Paul away in the stinger.

Not that I didn't laugh at the stinger though ;)

I see he has some Thomas Edison in him.

Hahaha that was hilarious.

HankMan:
A librarian as a vigilantly? I would have thought they'd be more inclined to do things
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok seriously, one more CSI Miami pun and I'm gonna have to hurt you!

OT: What would he call his sidekick? The BookMark?

Graham's face after the "seven trials" and "the box, with the pins" is awesome. Easily justifies the whole video.

AssassinJoe:

HankMan:
A librarian as a vigilantly? I would have thought they'd be more inclined to do things
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book

OT: What would he call his sidekick? The BookMark?

And You think MY puns are bad?

I need one of those t-shirts

:) Not a gay couple...OK, put away pink form take out (seldom used) green single parent form. :)

That was fucking hilarious.

One of your best.

The singer, or rather stingers, were awesome too.

I know one of those kids were raised as a child solider after having their parents killed and being raised by the man who murder them.

(cookie for refrence)

Quite good, really enjoyed it.
Also, "Unless you fail them. Then you get the Box.__________ With the pins.______"
I lol'd hard. The jokes were nice, but their faces were priceless. Especially Grahams face, after the pins. Hilarious.

So, yeah. Another episode well done.
Also, cool that you've made "No rules means no pants!" T-shirts.

Alas, the age-old quandary when comedians turn their sights on your profession. You're torn between instinctive outrage and a need to defend yourself and your colleagues, and nitpicking the things laypeople get wrong. Ah well, I'm sure by next week they'll have moved on to lawyers or something and I can laugh like everybody else. And I did like the Dewey Decimator.

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book

You never saw Jet Li's Black Mask? One of my guilty pleasures. For obvious reasons.

Fun episode although Alex was not on my list of LRRers I wanted to see pantless.

Okay, forget the rest of the episode. Everything else just seems tame compared to that look of horror on Kathleen's face when Paul pulls out a snorkel and claims "I'm going in!" That was hilarious.

AssassinJoe:

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book

I'll help.

Heh, well an interesting thing to be a vigilante of... it is kinda sad that books and libraries are dying out though.

great job king kool

and so much angry paul!

What an exceptionally nerdy video.

Awesome! =D

Totally thrown on the scripting credit for this one. Nice work, King Kool.

Speaking of credits, Kathleen appears to have gone uncredited for the stinger.

Great episode. The "no pants" joke is probably your most popular yet.

Bill Nye the scienceguy, is that you?

I just love the G&P sketches, they play off each other so well

HankMan:
A librarian as a vigilante? I would have thought they'd be more inclined to do things
*puts on sunglasses*
By the Book

Also: "I don't have that kind of time.I'm going in"

Anyone who tells you to stop that, is crazy.

At the end, the shirt... I would really preorder that, but $30 is a bit much for a tshirt.

"I'm going in!"

*dons snorkel*

So wrong on so many levels.

No pants means something completely different in the UK.

I'm wondering who King Cool is, I liked (t)his skit.

Don't worry guys; by definition he will only remove one tenth of any kind of media.

That was definitely one of your best videos guys. I quite literally laughed out loud.

You're living on borrowed time... and it's overdue!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here