Daily Drop: Super Mario & Duck Hunt

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Super Mario & Duck Hunt

Just blow on the contacts to get it to work right?

Watch Video

YOU MONSTERS!
oh... poor nintendium. Even it could not stand against a repeated crowbarring...

I bet that thing is still playable, only the plastic cart seems to be destroyed.

Just blow the cart and it'll be working like a charm again.

Ahhh Good old Nintendium. After the first hit with the crowbar I was all, Yeah... I bet it would still play fine. After the second hit though, Damn... I really should have taken apart one of those sooner. Never realized there was so much empty space.

Everyone knows Nintendo products can only be destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom.

THE CROWBAR!! Why didn't Bowser think of arming himself with crowbars!? He would've stood a chance against Mario then!

And who's laughing NOW, Duck Hunt Dog!?

By the way, way to include Super Mario Bros. music in there. ^_^

Why... would you do such a thing?!

I don't mind this much.. minded the gameboy more.

This feels like the required link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCLOxK6FpfA&feature=fvwrel

I seem to be having issues embedding youtube vids here

SupahGamuh:
Just blow the cart and it'll be working like a charm again.

LOL this please try this and see if it works or better yet drop an old game brick cart and see if it works in the gamebrick you heartless bastards destroyed !

Why don't modern Nintendo products hold up like that? Either they got lazy with the newer designs, or the newfangled plastics aren't as strong. It makes me sad either way that we don't have this durability any more.

Is tomorrow's drop Buckyballs? I love those things :D

I love how part of the case was stuck around the crowbar at the end. Clinging for dear life!

The third drop was funny when I heard someone said "wow" after Paul went "aargh."

Also, you should've used a sledgehammer and destroyed it Mario via Donkey Kong style.

The older video games are surprisingly tough.

Well it looks like NES games lack...
*puts on sunglasses*
Blast processing.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!

once again i feel saddened by this....

Please let it be a terrible game, please let it be a terrible game, please-

SUPER MARIO BROS AND DUCK HUNT?!?!?!

This makes me feel so... Rarrgh.

Wow your brutality hold no bound! That would of been worth a lot more in the future!

That's one way to separate the Super Mario from the Duck Hunt.

Gordan Freeman would be proud

What, no "Nintendo-hard" jokes?

Gotta love 1980's molded plastic. Hopefully they dropped a Genesis cart and we can see if Sega does what Nintendon't.

You're going to have to hunt for all those pieces.
I like how the chip is intact and fleeing off in the back corner.
"My body may have been smashed but its brain will live on!"

:(

I just hope they get a PS3 in there sometime. Sony's been up to some much bullshit lately that seeing a crowbar get taken to one of their systems would make me so happy. They'll probably sue you for smashing their property because as we all know, Sony still owns your PS3, not you. Bastards.

pigmy wurm:
This feels like the required link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCLOxK6FpfA&feature=fvwrel

I seem to be having issues embedding youtube vids here

That Mario ain't gonna jump no more.

snowman6251:
Everyone knows Nintendo products can only be destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom.

And even that's debatable.

And while we're on the subject of dropping game stuff, can we drop a PS3 and Wii at some point? I mean, we already did the Xbox 360, so it seems only fair.

Scarim Coral:
Wow your brutality hold no bound! That would of been worth a lot more in the future!

And now, the chip board is worth a lot more to a random Desert Bus watcher. "This is the SMB/Duck Hunt we destroyed on Daily Drop way back when. Let's start the bidding at single madness."

Wow indeed, Jeremy. Wow indeed.

After watching a few of the crowbar hits now. All I can say is you guys need to learn how to aim better, you always nearly miss!

Should've went with Mario Bros. music the whole way through. But wow... look at that plastic cling to the crowbar. score one for Nintendium.

It didn't even look like the chips and all that were even still in there.
But either way, I like that it took TWO crowbar blows to shatter it. That explains why I can chuck them at my friends heads and still have them be OK.

the carts, not the friends.

I expected the Duck Hunt dog to pop up and laugh whenever you failed to smash it

Wow. Not taking any chances with that one, were you?

And it really did take a lot of work to destroy it.

Ahhh yes, apparently durable enough to survive a drop from a couple of storeys...

Nice to see the crowbar shred it in the end then, also good it was an incredibly common cartridge from memory.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here