301: The Mysteries of the Bin

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Ah, the beautiful bin. Too bad them bins down here in the outback just sucks. To be fair though, I couldn't even find the games I wanted new. But then, trying to find an Atlus/NIS title in Australia is like trying to hunting for a unicorn. But I did find a copy of NWN2, a game I swore to try for years but never got a chance to. My friend also dug up Red Faction (1 and 2) from one.
I'm in love with the bin. It's not always what you find--but the prospect of what you might.

And yeah...rummaging MTG cards from the bin and forming oddball decks that is only defeated by ones 100 times the cost is a real joy. Hell, my friend bought those few decks off of me, enhance them with some expensive rare cards, and goes on to win many local tourneys.

I too am in love with the bargain bin, and I just cannot resist the urge to rummage through for a good deal. A couple of months ago, I was at the XS Cargo, and they had one of those carousel shelfs with a bunch of games they had purchased. I ended up getting Dark Void, H.A.W.X., Rise of the Argonauts, and The Sabateur for $5 each. I have also picked up Titan Quest (Gold Edition) for $10. Not too shabby.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here