Trailers: Street Fighter X Tekken

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Street Fighter X Tekken

The worlds of Tekken and Street Fighter clash!

Watch Video

Kazuya brings evokes warm, fuzzy memories for me.

It's also for the PC?!

Yes!! =D

Sooooo looking forward to this. ^^

Awesome, deffinetly going in the 'stuff to save up for' pile :D

ummm i don't evne like tekken and i still think this is awesome amzing trailer

Was pretty good to watch, Im still trying to figure out the deal with all the liquidy ink crap in there concept art and trailers but its not bad.

Are they still making two separate games, one for each style (3D and 2D) or are they just sticking to one? Anyway, pretty nice video.

1st day buy. No, 0th day buy.

Dragon Zero:
Are they still making two separate games, one for each style (3D and 2D) or are they just sticking to one? Anyway, pretty nice video.

I think I read somewhere Namco are still working on the Tekken X Street Fighter version which'll play more like Tekken, but isn't set to be released until after Capcom's version's launched.
But I might have got that from Wikipedia, so it may be bullcrap.

But yeah, epic trailer. Makes Ryu look a bit worthless with Ken having to babysit him most of the way through, but everyone looks awesome one way or another, so I ain't complaining.
Although the smashing faces bit weirded me out a little.
Also, lulwut robot.
Okay, I'm done now.

I hope it plays more like Tekken. If the art in the trailer will be like the actual game that would be awesome. I bet they wont though.

Whoa, awesome. I didn't even know they were making this.

Although Ken and Ryu got their asses kicked. Wasn't expecting that.

Wow that trailer is one of a fan service! Even if it started off with Ryu getting his ass kick (I'm more a Street Fighter fan) but none the less an awesome trailer!

*claps hands exited and lets out a high pitch squeal* YEY! man i want kuma/panda lee and king to be in this game

ForensicYOYO:
I hope it plays more like Tekken. If the art in the trailer will be like the actual game that would be awesome. I bet they wont though.

This one'll play like Street Fighter. Tekken X Street Fighter will play like Tekken, which is the one I'm more likely to get,

And HOLY FUCK NUGGETS, is that a sign of Devil Kazuya being playable again?

Wooooooooooo! I sure hope that Ling Xiaoyu is here, both games will be epic!

My money is on the entire family of devils. ;p

...Whit lasers..
...And multiple forms of devils...
...And an entire army (atleast for one of em)...

Great trailer! I'm so glad they've settled for the Street Fighter IV style - I'm not so sure if Tekkens style would do Street Fighter any good, while SF's style is much more universal!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!
Come on, let's see Jin vs. Ryu
Kazuya vs. M. Bison
Ken vs. Hwoarang!

DAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it wrong for me to have a hard-on because that trailer looked sexy.

Felt like I was watching a shonen anime. Ken putting in over-time here.

Guys, skip the game nothing I can do in it will look as cool. Just animate me an hour and a half of that.

Cool video, but irritating because on any sensible power scale Kazuma could destroy Ryu and Ken, if he had an arm tied behind his back, one leg in a splint, with his working eye closed, while wearing high heels.

FreelanceButler:
Although the smashing faces bit weirded me out a little.
Also, lulwut robot.
Okay, I'm done now.

And this too, what the hell was that robot, why were people's faces smashing, what was with all the ink, why did you hug my head?

Black Watch:
Is it wrong for me to have a hard-on because that trailer looked sexy.

If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Yeah as a guy who loves Street Fighter, especially 4, this gets me all hot and bothered (gaming wise). Someone I forget who, said SF's play is more universal and thats why it'll likely work better, i couldn't agree more. A tekken style game will have to make some serious revisions to hadokens... cause those of us that played Tekken 5, called BS everytime it happened.

SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!

But seriously does anyone know what that song was?

Awwww man do I want to play as Devil again.

Awesome, My favourite fighting game series Tekken, versus my not so favourite fighting game series. Much better than Marvel versus Campcom.

Ooops... gotta change my pants...

cool i might actually buy that.

Random question:

Does anyone know the name of the guy doing the voice of the dude covered in tar?

Because his voice sounds exactly like the guy who does Batou from Ghost in the Shell. I kept getting flashbacks to Innocence.

Vyper1X:
SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!

But seriously does anyone know what that song was?

Awwww man do I want to play as Devil again.

Song is called "Honest Eyes". It's in the credits at the end of the trailer.

Trailer was pretty bad ass... but I'm not really a Tekken fan. I might pick this up, but I'll probably skip Tekken x Street Fighter.

*jumps around giggling and squealing and crap*

KYAAAAAAHH!!!

I am so psyched and stoked and OMFG!!!!

Where is Guile. D:

Truthfully, I wasn't completely interested in the game until 3 minutes ago. But that trailer was seriously badass. Loving the use of liquid imagery as a different take on the calligraphy strokes used in SF4...

WANT!

Yeah, yeah, it looks nice and I'll probably buy and all that, but, quick question:
Why are the Tekken characters portrayed as the bad guys? I've never been the biggest fan of Tekken, but their actions don't portray that of the noble fighters they are, hitting Ryu and Ken from behind and when they're down and all that. These are characters that both exist in worlds of fighting tournaments. Why aren't they doing that instead?

... Whoa. Now that's how you get people excited about the prospect of spending money on a needless commodity.

Not sure if I find the 'liquid' style as good as the calligraphy effects from SF4, but it's safe to say I'm intrigued. Aside from that, impressive graphics and a kickass song to go with the action; a very appealing trailer indeed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here