Show About Games Show: Weapons and Tea Bags

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Weapons and Tea Bags

When a competition begins, how far will one go? Also, ever been Tea Bagged and don't know why? Join us down tea bag memory lane.

Watch Video

I so want a gun blade!! gotta make sure it's loaded!
a good laugh was had with the tea bagging segment.

I wonder how tea bagging really got started.

Not bad guys, two great segments but I think the main weakness you guys have overal is that one segment kinda runs too long sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've watched every episode you've done so I like the series it's just that I keep noticing that flaw you have sometimes. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time! :D

I know rugby. That looked nothing like rugby!

Other than that, awesome! Especially rock beats gunsword!

HankMan:

It generally starts by picking tea leaves, drying them, crushing them, then putting them into a thin paper wrapping.

Cpt Corallis:
I know rugby. That looked nothing like rugby!

Other than that, awesome! Especially rock beats gunsword!

You're probably thinking of modern rugby where they removed things like teabagging to make the sport more popular amongst a general audience. The original game was completely different to the one we have today. The more you know.

The over analysing the obvious bits are usually the best part of the show... I think in fact it could easily stand along as its own show.

Unloaded gunblades really ARE useless.

Great episode, enjoyed it much more than last week's episode. d=(^^)=b

This was a very good episode i laugh at all of it.

I kept thinking that the teabagging sketch would overstay its welcome. But every time it came close there was a funny joke or an interesting twist that kept it entertaining. Nice job with this one! I'd say this is probably one of your funniest.

Tarkand:
The over analysing the obvious bits are usually the best part of the show... I think in fact it could easily stand along as its own show.

That's actually not a bad idea. You could maybe either make one segment just a bit longer or do two small segments if you can and it would make a great spin off if this series ever get's canned.

Uh tarkand, is that a Space Marine in Termintaor armor in your avatar window? :D

HankMan:

its probably in the Kama Sutra or from the sex industry. \o.O/

in games i can guarantee its from the very first game that let you crouch XD

Hehehe, reminds me of this old instructional video:

Ah, memories...

DTWolfwood:

HankMan:

its probably in the Kama Sutra or from the sex industry. \o.O/

Actually, that was what I knew as well...

Tarkand:

It pretty much is already...

Genius first sketch and the teabagging kept the jokes and brilliance coming all the way to the end

As a journalist, I'm always driven crazy by the fake newspapers used in movies and TV shows, with their World War III-size headlines on minor stories, misspellings, lack of cut-lines on photos, and bizarre punctuation and capitalization.

For the average viewer, of course, such props are real enough to illustrate a point. And it used to be that none of us could get more than a glimpse of a prop article's actual text--the hardcore content

Wow... it's scary how many levels there were to that RPS metagame...

Second half reminded me of an old ENN segment. Oh how I have missed them.

Anyway, great episode people. Keep it up.

One of the rare times I actually laughed. I laughed at the first skit and laughed at the beginning of the second skit.

dalek sec:
Not bad guys, two great segments but I think the main weakness you guys have overal is that one segment kinda runs too long sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've watched every episode you've done so I like the series it's just that I keep noticing that flaw you have sometimes. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time! :D

Quoting this cause I agree. You haven't found that happy medium yet. Regarding long skits vs short skits; this week, the short skit was perfect. Fully conceptualized idea that panned out well. The second skit, was a great idea but not well executed. The opening of the second skit made me lol but the rest seemed to be dragged out just to fill up time. You could have shortened it a bit (use less resources on production) and focused more on the joke and you would have time to do a third short skit.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, focus more on jokes, less on production (visuals, special effects, ext.).

Just an opinion from a guy that still sees potential in the show.

Just like every single other episode, it starts out funny and fresh and then doesn't know when to stop. Shorter snappier sketches would be far better.

Also like the guy above said: focus more on jokes, less on production.

That was really funny guys, please keep it up! :) Oh and if I may ask, where did you get the gun blade at from Final Fantasy? It looks really cool..

"Gunblade."
"Is it loaded?"
*click click* "No.."
"Rock."
"Dammit!"

Pure comedy. xD

I loved the rock paper scissors sketch, but I still haven't laughed at any Over Analyzing the Obvious segments. Ever.

1 little skit and a whole segment on teabagging. You guys really were fired last week weren't you?

Over-analyzing the obvious is the best part of the show!

Overanalyzing The Obvious! YES! Love that show.

And gunblade losing to rock... intriguing!

Best episode of 'Show about Games Show' so far?

Though I was half expecting to see the presenter guy teabagging someone as the camera zoomed out...

randommaster:

HankMan:

It generally starts by picking tea leaves, drying them, crushing them, then putting them into a thin paper wrapping.

But first you have to colonize a foreign land and take slaves by force.

Oh, the joys of being able to pause the video to read the fake newspaper stories. This is the first "Show About Games" video I've seen, and I must say that I'm impressed.

From the many none-too-subtle references, I'm guessing that these guys are from K/W.

Hashime:

randommaster:

HankMan:

But first you have to colonize a foreign land and take slaves by force.

But before that can start, you need to smuggle some plants out of China.

dalek sec:

Uh tarkand, is that a Space Marine in Termintaor armor in your avatar window? :D

Yup :)

Tharwen:

Tarkand:

It pretty much is already...

This week, yes.

But there has been episode of this show with no 'over analysing the obvious' at all. Which is a shame.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here