Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3

oh I thought it was going to get a graphical overhaul... not so much. Imight in fact get it then.

OH and is anyone thinking, "Crimean War" Modifciation?

That, and Blood and Steel. However, the upside to playing Fire and Sword as opposed to the Blood and Steel mod is that, hopefully, the game won't crash or be extremely buggy.

Don't get me wrong: I absolutely LOVE the B&S mod. But it's forced me into too many infinite loops and I either had to use Task Manager or force my computer to restart altogether. So, as stated in my previous post, can't wait for Fire and Sword to be released.

Doesn't seem like anything different than about 300 mods have already done...

Looks like a fun game.If I ever get a good computer instead of this giant Nintendo Ds laptop,that is definitely going to be a consideration for currency transfer.

Can't wait for it to come out. Anybody know a release date?

Originally they said Q1 2011, first day of Q2 that got changed to "spring 2011". So depending on whose spring we're talking, hopefully sometime early this year.

Really looking forward to this. M&B is completely awesome.

Heh, captcha was perhaps, its rate

what's rate?

I realy like M&B series, something fun and unique.

If this is supposed to be a somewhat historical accurate depiction of the 17th century, the Swedes would be facerolling pretty much everyone nonstop for the first fifty years.

Just sayin'

I'm sorry, I just can't be interested in this, despite being a big fan of M&B. I was just thinking that it was about time the developers made a proper Mount & Blade 2 to fully explore the potential of the concept and rejig the game mechanics, but they're just releasing ANOTHER retooled "expansion"? I'm sorry, but firearms, a historical setting and a few new gameplay tweaks aren't enough to grab my interest any more, especially as the same things can (and HAVE) already been done with mods.

Looked a lot like the Mount and Musket mod with Druzhina armour. What I'd really like to see from Tale Worlds is an MMO version of the single player game. Until then, I'll have to stick with the cRPG mod.

It's too bad that they didn't change the animations for sword-fighting. I would have loved to have an actual fencing match with someone on multi-player.

I want it. Does anyone know when it will come out?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
Register for a free account here