Daily Drop: DVD Player

DVD Player

If you could put any film in that DVD player to get dropped and destroyed, what would it be?

Watch Video

Not a bad drop, though I would have liked to see the crowbar just for the added mayhem

Good drop but I thought you guys would have used the crowbar for this one.

As for the movie? The Last Airbender, I'm not even a huge fan of the show and even I know what a massive bitch slap that was to the fans of the series. D:

Any idea what monday's drop is exactly?

Wow, that was a fragile player.

Ok i ahve to admit that you must have picked the most fragile dvd player evah, or just straight beaten it up... They don't break that easy usually
As for the movie i would pick Son Of The Mask, worst film i have ever seen.
Also, crowbar would have been perfect for this one

I would pick the DVD of Unbreakable. Yes, I did just register to post that response.

I would pick a DVD of Battlefield Earth, and then smash the remains with a hammer.

I think the dvd inside that player was "Crash"

Well fair enough, it did land directly on an existing seperation point...

Idea. Xbox + half life 2 + crowbar. Instant win

Needed more crowbar(wait i'm using a meme here? <.< )

Art Axiv:

My thoughts exactly. That's a pretty junky piece of tech there.

Yeah i was hoping for the sigh: Crowbar is READY buuut it wasn't a bad drop actually. The damn thing broke prety well. Can't wait for the next one.

Graham_LRR:
DVD Player

If you could put any film in that DVD player to get dropped and destroyed, what would it be?

Watch Video

Twilight would be too easy of an answer, so I say Adam Sandler's Going Overboard.

After seeing this, I want to see them drop a VHS player from the early 90.

Geez I didn't knew a DVD player were that weak from a few feets of being drop. I would of putting in Eragon into that DVD player.

Upgrading to a blueray player?

I would put "The Drop" in the DVD player. Google it! It's a real movie.

Whitelight04:
I would pick the DVD of Unbreakable. Yes, I did just register to post that response.

Welcome! Stay out of the basement.

OT: DVD bye bye. As for the movie, Avatar: The last bender.

I'm sure it's still alive. The faceplate and the door to the player just fell off. I'd have a DVD of Falling Down in the player.

I would put "The Rig" into a player I am about to destroy. That movie was so S***TY that I couldn't even get through 30 minutes without wanting to destroy the damn thing with a sledgehammer!

The void. it was horrible. They even got the wrong character names in the blurb on the back.

Needs moar crowbar.

I'd drop Avatar. The James Cameron one, not the M. Night Shyamalan one.

I'd drop a Dvd from the series punked simply for the sake of irony (although it would mean paying money for that tripe so perhaps not...)

Dr. Pepper Unlimited:

Art Axiv:

My thoughts exactly. That's a pretty junky piece of tech there.

It's almost as if the quality of the DVD player served as some sort of motivating factor in their decision to drop it - then again, this might just me being crazzzzyyyyyyyy.

I think the DvD had a
*puts sunglasses on*
miscommunication with the floor
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
...please don't hurt me :(
Nice drop though.

come on this was just asking to be crowbarred, or at least you could have done another drop, it was practically still intact.

I think I'd pick a Justin Bieber Concert DVD to put in it. Or any WWF video.

Really ? No crowbar ? No offense, but Im getting bored with these series.

I think they removed the screws from it.

As for Monday's drop... spicy tomato sauce?

you all should drop an ice sculpture! and dont waste time with a tiny one.. go out and get one of the huge ones that you'd see at a fancy wedding or something =D

I would have put Batman & Robin in that DVD player. Then I'd hit it with a crowbar as many times as needed, and then some more.

If it was a 6 DVD changer and I could put in a TV show, I would put in The Secret Life of An American Teenager. I swear I might kill my roommate over that TV show!

Spider-Man 3. Crowbar it.

Pretty fragile dvd player. In any case, needs more crowbar. Many of the recent videos have needed more crowbar.

Moar crowbar.

Not the best, but still not bad. :-)

For movie, I would smash "The Princess and the Frog" for being so racist.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here