Jimquisition: Videogames Are Not Movies, Get Over It

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Shhhh! Quiet everyone, the Jam is talking~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyuaxxzF5Uc

The first time I tried to watch this video, it irked me to the point that I didn't finish it. Now that I've watched a few of your episodes I decided to give it another go and I found it quite enjoyable and informative. I think perhaps it should have been titled differently, or perhaps not been your first video. In any case, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

born depressed by drill queen. excellent choice and good series
(Y)

MrDefo:
The first time I tried to watch this video, it irked me to the point that I didn't finish it. Now that I've watched a few of your episodes I decided to give it another go and I found it quite enjoyable and informative. I think perhaps it should have been titled differently, or perhaps not been your first video. In any case, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

This wasn't his "first video". He has done loads over at destructiod.

hazard99:

MrDefo:

This wasn't his "first video". He has done loads over at destructiod.

Fine, it shouldn't have been his first video on this site, the first time I've ever heard of or seen him.

Some of the stuff that makes Jimquisition great and fun to watch is kind of there, but man has this show improved.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here