Name Game: Please Hold

Please Hold

We appreciate your patience.

Read Full Article

Don't worry, most of us are... er... sick... at the same time that Portal 2 is coming out.

Total coincidence...

And it came to be known as portal fever to all parents, teachers and bosses....

PixelKing:
And it came to be known as portal fever to all parents, teachers and bosses....

I had to work a 18 hour shift yesterday because "everyone that should of been available was sick."

18 hours.

18 fucking hours........

BECAUSE OF PORTAL 2.......

IT HAD BETTER GET GAME OF THE YEAR DAMNIT!

.......and yes, I have still been unable to play Portal 2 because of my work schedule..... fucking valve and its awesome games......

Awww PoddyPuss is sooo oddly cute XD

Should I be worried that I read the text with GLaDOS' voice?

Everything is fine.

Now you're thinking with SQUIRRRRR...

Anyway, it's fine by me. Good luck with whatever it is, and we'll see the full strip tomorrow. :)

Well. I suppose if half the world is busy playing portal, then you shouldn't feel bad playing it, too.
Though, i really would like to know what the real reason for the delay is.
Also, squids are funny. That is all.

The Gentleman:
Don't worry, most of us are... er... sick... at the same time that Portal 2 is coming out.

Total coincidence...

Exactly, we just have all caught Portalosis. It's a very serious condition, and discrimination against it should be prohibited by law.

I was really ill yesterday as well, ill with science! (and fun with it)

Webcomic schedules. Another thing brought to a halt by deadly neurotoxin. Also affected: scientists, test subjects and cats.

It's like everyone's busy because of Portal 2 or Mortal Kombat.

Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me play it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.

Mahorfeus:
Everything is fine.

^ WIN!!

Sometimes, you can call out in advance. I scheduled my time off in advance for portal 2.

Rauten:
Should I be worried that I read the text with GLaDOS' voice?

Very worried....just hope you don't get caught in an infinite loop.

Grey Carter:
Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me pay it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.

Ah getting competitive isn't he ? XD nice.

ok i need to play portal 2

Grey Carter:
Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me pay it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.

but but, dropping people into botomless pits is what you're supposed to do in Portal 2 co-op, isn't it?

OT: Play some more, Portal 2 is definitly one of the best games this year.

Grey Carter:

Quiet you.

Squir?

It seems the internet is completely understanding. And throwing a podipuss in there for good measure prolly satisfies anyone else.

Leels:

Grey Carter:

Quiet you.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of ALL THE STEPS I'VE TAKEN.

Well, now I want you gone leels.

psh, Portal 2. as if ANYONE is playing that ...
see, yesterday, instead of being lame and playing that game I was ...
oh wait I was play Portal 2 :p
I mean I was er...sick

Portalosequelia Syndrome must've hit hard on the interwebs. It would be more hilarious if the Stock Exchange was halted because of this! XD

It was put on hold because podipuss is playing portal 2.

Grey Carter:

Leels:

Grey Carter:

Quiet you.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of ALL THE STEPS I'VE TAKEN.

Ah, the joys of simulated friendship.

Logic 0:
It was put on hold because podipuss is playing portal 2.

No, podipuss just stole all the pens and pencils trying to build a working portal gun.

portal 2 is the higher purpose of life.
feel free to delay all you want if its for playing portal 2 :)
share the robot hugz

podi should feature more really...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or