Name Game: Lunacy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

... turns out I wasn't but still holy fucking shit that's awesome.

silver wolf009:
I haven't played portal 2, but I can guess.

Somehow, either by chance, design, or madness, Chell runs into another subject. Are you suggesting a counter-operative game mode, where one player attempts to stop the other? Interesting, although I could be completly off the mark and this could just be fan art.

No, it's the Portal 1 Chell (in the full jumpsuit and bare feet with a spring) against Portal 2 Chell (in the half jumpsuit and Long Fall Boots)

stinkychops:
You're not even trying bro.

What am I intended to laugh at?

The epic crossover. Look at the main page for a second.

silver wolf009:
I haven't played portal 2, but I can guess.

Somehow, either by chance, design, or madness, Chell runs into another subject. Are you suggesting a counter-operative game mode, where one player attempts to stop the other? Interesting, although I could be completly off the mark and this could just be fan art.

No, it's the Portal 1 Chell (in the full jumpsuit and bare feet with a spring) against Portal 2 Chell (in the half jumpsuit and Long Fall Boots)

stinkychops:
You're not even trying bro.

What am I intended to laugh at?

The epic crossover. Look at the main page for a second.

Oh. Well I do feel silly. In my defence I was out of it and didn;t realise they were different comics.

Wow, I've totally missed out on a meme with all of the posts ending in '...' halfway through a sentence. People will just eat up anything as long as its in a Portal game eh?

I just realized how this title makes sense. That was a great moment, wasn't it? It also makes sense considering the properties of a certain gel in the game.
As for the other one...

Not to break the combo or anything (though I think it's broken already) but could someone with photochop skills put the comics side by side so we can see the full picture?

I'll post this in the other thread also, unless someone did it over there.

Oooh, now I...

...doing this now :)

dont drink the w-...

well that was...

I can figure out if I got a bigger kick out of the comics or all of the cross over comments!
hahaha pure comedic gold here.

Where's her Moustache.

This took me a good few minutes to figure out. Serves me right for not regularly reading Critical Miss.

*CLAP!* *CLAP!*
Good that's still working.
Anyway...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook