Trailers: King Arthur Collection

King Arthur Collection

Polish your armor and sharpen your swords for this new collection of all the Arthur games.

Watch Video

well this seems interesting the lizards are cool. I have never heard of this series before though

Was I the only one who thought 'Oh shit, they are adding all the Ghosts n Goblins games together?

Whenever I think of Arthur I think of -----^

seems alot like mark of chaos

Awesome game, shame the camera controls are complete shite. Also, this trailer really says nothing about what exactly is in the collection... I'll assume that it's simply a collection of the game + expansion packs, but still.

It reminds me of a poor version of the Total War games.

MeteorK:

yea total war came to mind when i saw this...but still pretty cool i think...adds a fantasy twist to it...maybe the guys from total war should look into that lol

MeteorK:

yea its basically what it is with a focus on heroes and brutal difficuty

I loved the game and have both King Arthur and the Saxons. I don't think I have any of the expansion for KA aside from Legendary Weapons and Knights.

I love games like this, yes Total War seems to have a better grasp on this, but who doesn't love Arthurian legend?

Nice advertisement?

It was a good game. Would be nice to know exactly what "the collection" is--everything I saw there looked no different from the original.

I can recommend it, particularly if it now has better balance (Old Faith became a walk in the park by the end of the game, while Christians had no defense against arrows) and more sensible difficulty settings.

I still don't know what it is in the damn thing.

If I could put together my own collection of Arthur legend themed games, it would be...

Arthur's World
Knights of the Round
King Arthur and the Knights of the Justice
Ghost n' Goblins collection
Conquest of Camelot

and that's still before we hit the PS1 era games.

Good to see that I'm not the only one who thought of Total War when watching this.

Badwolf14:

MeteorK:

yea total war came to mind when i saw this...but still pretty cool i think...adds a fantasy twist to it...maybe the guys from total war should look into that lol

Total War: Mythology
Sounds awesome.

This is a very awesome game, I recommend this.
I don't own the Druids DLC pack, but I will buy it soon I guess. You're lucky to be able to get it all in one package!

Really, one of the better strategy games I played, and the RPG elements are very well implemented.

:D
Loved the game, esp since arrows actually kill people.... not like in total war where they seem to be made of rubber or something.
Oddly enough though, whenever I play this game the units are all left handed... all of them. Kinda weird.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here