Trailers: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Announcement

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Announcement

Continue the saga in the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Watch Video

That was probably the worst trailer I have ever seen. The quality of that was abysmal and I have no real hopes for the game itself.

Harry Potter could make a great game (RPG, GTA styled sandbox) but so far expect from the first game they have been lacking and the 7th one(s) don't have the ability to fall back on the chance to explore Hogwarts (something that has been done well be never brilliantly) so when the actual gameplay features are the main selling points the game falls down for one reason. It's based on the films not the books, change that formula and you've got the ground work for one hell of a game

What is the point of official trailers for Video games based off films? Surely the film itself is the trailer for the plot. You can have a few gameplay trailers and some random concept art. There done. You havn't made someone disappointed that the trailer isn't for the film (which is based off a book so I know what happens anyway).

It just seems many angles of pointlessness.

Finally something worth seeing this year. I really do hope they schedule double features with part I, summer and xmas!

Another cover based s--- from the movie license games industry itself...job well done.

...Yeah, it's definitely not a good idea to ever just go out and buy a movie-based game. I mean, by all means get it if it magically gets good reviews or you really support the movie, but otherwise it's just a waste of your cash.

Im glad I watched this trailer, I dont give a toss about the game but BY DUMBLEDORE SHES SEXY!!!

They made a game for this?.....They made TWO games for this?!

Well obviously the game is gonna suck. But my main concern is what the fuck happened to Hermione? She looks like a dude now.
Ugly ass haircut. Just hideous.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here