Trailers: Child of Eden: Synesthesia

Child of Eden: Synesthesia

Engage your senses with synesthesia in Child of Eden.

Watch Video

Might buy a kinect for this.

What the heck did I just watch? I don't remember taking any acid today.

Hmm, didn't know this was coming out for the PS3... Cool, this game might justify a move controller.

I hope they release a proper OST this time, the Rez tracks weren't the same without the game sounds.

O_O
Der, it's Perdy!

Want. Now.

I can't think of any other set of words that describe my feelings better.

ArBeater:
Might buy a kinect for this.

Damn right, I will porbably find myself buying one to play this with.

I'm REALLY glad I bought a Kinect now. This looks insanely awesome.

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD NEW CHILD OF EDEN TRAILER *spazzes out*

I will love the fuck out of this game.
I'm not gonna buy PS Move for it, but it should be fine with a regular controller, right?

Port Rez to PSN plzkthxbai.

Look, guys! It's LSD: The Game!

Well that looks like one hell of pretty rail shooter.

^Yes, yes it does. I can't wait to play this!!!!
Q? games feed my brain as much as they feed my eyes and ears.

My head feels like jello. But if I get it at least I'll finally be able to taste the rainbow.

Man actual Synaethetics are gonna love this game :D

sufferers of epilepsy, this game is not for you

Sonicron:
Look, guys! It's LSD: The Game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70gtHWz70Z0

No, i believe this is.
anyways, this looks awesome.

Finally a game for people who enjoy acid, but hate the side-effects.

I love the game Rez so much and Im unbelivebly pumped about Child Of Edens realease. Tetsuya Mizuguchi is one of the brightest game designers in the industry. Rez is up their with Shadow of the Collssus in the argument that video games can be considered an art form the colours the music the sound effect the way they interwine and compliment each other is pire genius.

Child of Eden I think could be the sleeper hit of the year. I mean its got the die hard fans of Rez who will lap this up straight away and also as it is avaliable on Kinect which means that many casual gamers who have never played or heard of Rez will be amazed by the graphics especially when compared with other Kinect games and the fact that their motion and movement will create vivid dreamscapes of colour and sound.

I love the game Rez so much and Im unbelivebly pumped about Child Of Edens realease. Tetsuya Mizuguchi is one of the brightest game designers in the industry. Rez is up their with Shadow of the Collssus in the argument that video games can be considered an art form the colours the music the sound effect the way they interwine and compliment each other is pire genius.

Child of Eden I think could be the sleeper hit of the year. I mean its got the die hard fans of Rez who will lap this up straight away and also as it is avaliable on Kinect which means that many casual gamers who have never played or heard of Rez will be amazed by the graphics especially when compared with other Kinect games and the fact that their motion and movement will create vivid dreamscapes of colour and sound.

Sorry about the spam somthing just went a bit wrong :S

This looks like what people 30 years ago thought video games would look like. Remember all those scenes of space bars with bright, flashy colors and moving abstract objects all over the place? It's finally here. Now we just need flying cars...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here