Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever: Come Get Some

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Duke Nukem Forever: Come Get Some

Explosions, baddies, and babes feature in new gameplay footage from Duke Nukem Forever.

Watch Video

Me gusta.

Seriously, I want this so bad.

Power armor is for pussies!

Let's rock!

It should have siad 'Rated M for Manly' at the end.

You're now aware that the core demograph were like three years old when this game began production

If this is the actual ingame music, I sure hope I can put in some of my own.

The Duke needs more Metal than Brütal Legend!

Long live the Duke.

daxterx2005:
You're now aware that the core demograph were like three years old when this game began production

You are literally just pissing in an eyesocket here mate.

OT:

I WANT IT!

I've never played a Duke Game apart from the first level of Duke3D, but I have to say, Duke Nukem Forever actually looks really good!

Boobs, kick ass, and over the top action. Sign me up. I just can't bring myself to preorder Duke, it bit me in the ass ten years ago and I just can't do it again.

Get me a towel!

Seriously, the moment my student loan hits i'm preording the BoS edition faster than Duke can kick a pig cop's ass

Balls of Steel Edition or bust!

Err...for the bust, too.

thisbymaster:
Boobs, kick ass, and over the top action. Sign me up. I just can't bring myself to preorder Duke, it bit me in the ass ten years ago and I just can't do it again.

Haha, you too huh? :)

It looks like a blast, exactly what i'd expect and want from a Duke Nukem game.

I lol-ed at 'Rated M for mature', because I heard it as "rated m for 'being mature'"

Communist partisan:
Me gusta.

that's funny i was going to post this as my response:

i cannot wait.

Ascarus:

Communist partisan:
Me gusta.

that's funny i was going to post this as my response:

i cannot wait.

We atleast know our meme, right? :D

oh wow this looks so macho manly kick ass! i'm too young to have ever played a duke nukem game but this looks like a great way to start >:D

Alright boobs! My life goal is to be as awesome as Duke for one day.

Wow. I could not be less enthused about this game. Looks like they've come up with guns, women and aliens for the game that has nothing but guns, women and aliens in it.

Oh boy.

I'm ecstatic.

In the famous words of Jerry "The King" Lawler...

"PUPPIES!"

Sorry, I had to...

TITTIES!

Do want. Do so very want.

daxterx2005:

So by now, they're old enough to play it.

Looks pretty amazing and I can't wait, but I hope to dear god there isn't any rap backed action sequences in the game. Never seems to set the right mood for anything; I mean you imagine Duke listening to that?

Sweet! Likin' the music too. Wonder where I can find that... >_>

Oh Duke Nukem: So much fun, so many mammaries!

"M for Mature" is such a joke - this game looks like 10 types of lols :D

wow. looks good. but i doubt it will actually be any good, maybe just fun for the first half.

If it weren't for the L.A. Noire preorder, I would definitely get this... in fact, I still might.

Disposable income, Ho!!!

PS: I saw this preview during the Archer Season 2 Finale last night... So much testosterone coming out of the television at once, my voice and test-icicles dropped all over again.

So awesome... Me want so hard...

Child: M-Mr Nukem, will you sign this for me? (Gives Duke a copy of his Bestselling Book 'Why I'm so great')
Duke Nukem: Sure kid, maybe one day you'll grow up to be as awesome as me.
I am getting this game just for that.

daxterx2005:

That comment makes me think you aren't old enough to remember the old Duke Nukem games...

Even in the likely even this doesn't live up to the legendary hype, the nostalgiagasm is definitely worth my money.

And that little boy who Duke signed the book of, grew up to be....Kyle Katarn *the more you know*

Assassin Xaero:

daxterx2005:

That comment makes me think you aren't old enough to remember the old Duke Nukem games...

Right, because I used math....?

If you really must know, I'm 24.

At 1:35 I had a Beavis moment

"WHOA! NAKED-BOOBS!!"

Boobs aside, can't wait to get my hands on this...this game...not the boobs...the game.

Doe anyone know the name of the song?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or