LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Clean Your House

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

The cat was a pretty good sport about it all...

I was hoping that wizard Paul would turn out to be the Photoshop-Wizard, with the next idea being 'Photoshop'

I love the x to y music so much.... Always makes me smile when I hear it.

Katamari was hilarious too!

I know no one asked for it, but I'd like to offer some constructive criticism for your list-of-gags episodes. Please change the music, it can be kinda fun (even nostalgic!) for the first minute but its far too repetitive and goes on way too long. Changing it up with Katamari music only highlighted how relieved I was to not hear it.

When you have an onslaught of visual jokes you should consider making them shorter. Even the jokes I found to be personally funny I thought dragged on too long. It was like each skit had the same amount of time allotted to it regardless of how quick/simple the joke was to get. For instance with the cat broom skit, instead of walking up and then sweeping the cat just have him already sweeping the cat with the caption "Cat Broom".

Anyways, still love your work! Don't hate me!

Well, of course the Katamari didn't work! You can pick up things *smaller* than your Katamari, remember?

se7ensenses:
I'm going to go out on a limb & say the grenade prop came from Alex.

Sakurazaki1023:
I think the grenade prop, the shotgun (probably airsoft), and the reoccurring Beretta (also probably airsoft) are probably all Alex's...

It's a safe assumption

The recurring airsoft Beretta IS Alex's, the shotgun is just a prop we have, and the grenade actually belongs to Brad. We are its guardians while Brad is in England.

THE SAM RAIMI! Always always always.

Love these vids.

If I would have bought a new house everytime when my current house would be messy, then half of the houses in Switzerland would belong to me.

Very funny and coincidentally I was just about to start to clean my room.

Katamari bit was brilliant

Nice, they almost forgot the Sam Raimi this time though.

This might be one of your best X ways to Y's.

And is that new (clean) apartment James' new place. Very swanky.

Was surprised that the wizard didn't just stop half way though and start magically blasting the place, but I suppose you can only have so much CGI per episode right?

Also, no sam raimi, I thought it was going to happen at the end but... wait did we just get Trolled by LRR?

Graham_LRR:

se7ensenses:
I'm going to go out on a limb & say the grenade prop came from Alex.

Sakurazaki1023:
I think the grenade prop, the shotgun (probably airsoft), and the reoccurring Beretta (also probably airsoft) are probably all Alex's...

It's a safe assumption

The recurring airsoft Beretta IS Alex's, the shotgun is just a prop we have, and the grenade actually belongs to Brad. We are its guardians while Brad is in England.

BOOM! Horse's mouth! Thank you Mr. Stark.

Aaw Lazy Fat-Cat-Broom so cute!

Awesome video yet again guys! :D

My favrites were "Cat Broom", "Buy a new house" and finally "Cleanse it with fire". Is there really nothing that can be fixed or dealt with when you use fire? :D

You didn't do the Sam Raimi...aw...

Lots of fun-and wins for the use of a cat broom.

I don't know how you got a cat to put up with that shit, but daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

NO SAM RAIMI? Awwww... Well. A great episode anyways! ^^

Your apartment runs on Linux? Did someone let Paul at it?

NeuroticDogDad:
Glad I remembered to watch post-credits, I almost thought they'd forgotten the Sam Raimi.

Oh how I wish rooms could be tidied by fire. Life would be so much easier...

Indeed! I was quite worried as well. The Sam Raimi must never be forgotten!

Ahhh yes, paying tribute to a classic with the trash-closet...

And of course the other flaw with the blindfolded houseguests option is that they can still smell...

Heh, the cat is so indifferent about being used as a broom, lazy sod.

And yeah, I usually go with "cleanse it with fire." ^^;

Huh. I was wondering what had happened to the Sam Raimi... XD

Fire solves everything!

Come on, nobody thought of this yet?

Cleanse it with FIRE!

THE FIRE IN THE EXPLOSION WAS FAKEeeeeEEeeeEEEeeEEEEeEEEEE!

... also, do you have one incredibly relaxed cat and one incredibly neurotic cat?

My favorites were the cat broom, the katamari one and redefining the norm.
I'm pretty sure I'll be using all of those little tricks in the future...
Thanks, LRR!

What coincidence, I am cleaning my house right now and in no way slacking off on the internet.

Lol @2:52. "I am you from the future! Quick! No time to explain!"

They have Fentimans Cola in LRR land? Excellent! They make that in my town.

Also the video was great. I could really use those techniques as my house needs cleaning.

Two Things.

One. I don't know whether this or Code Geass are trying to get me to eat more Pizza Hut.

Two. Was the Katamari joke a Kathleen joke?

I tried summoning a wizard and he only created a thousand living mops that flooded my living room. I hold you responsible for this, LRR.

I don't understand how people could enjoy that, but apparently some people do. Oh well I guess we can't have Toothy Smile every time.

ironlordthemad:
Also, no sam raimi, I thought it was going to happen at the end but... wait did we just get Trolled by LRR?

chif-ii:
You didn't do the Sam Raimi...aw...

Vkmies:
NO SAM RAIMI? Awwww... Well. A great episode anyways! ^^

Watch the stinger.

itf cho:
Btw, whatever happened to ENN?

ENN has been discontinued.

Cipher1:
Its amazing how many problems can be solved by fire.

Including fire!

PixelKing:
Anyone else notice the club soda near the end?

We have all been clubbed by Graham and Kathleen's apartment.

What about the Sam Raimi? Why is there no Sam Raimi?!

And not a single fuck was given by a cat that day...

Wow, I've realized that there's an LRR shaped whole in my life. I don't get my fill as much as I used to. This...is a saddening and life-changing realization. I'll have to fill the void with the near-decade of LRR content already available.

HankMan:
Cat broom: See? I iz helping
Command Line: If only real problems had a command line solution
Katamari Damacy: start with the candy wrappers next time

Add on: Cleanse it with Fire
It works, and you get insurance money (if you have it)!
Consequently, those were my favorites.

LRR Specific: Stuff trash in the hats
And how did you get the cat to cooperate for the broom? That is a feat worthy of worship

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here