Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

You're about to lose control of your rear plumbing. It's the Bulletstorm song.

Watch Video

Oh Gavin, I'd let you fire in my hole any day.

Dude.

Wow. That game doesn't even deserve half the dignity the song gave it (note: I don't hate Bulletstorm or anything, but it has no dignity). The music bits sounded like they could very well belong in an R.E.M. song and the singing sounded like it could be a super catchy opening to some sitcom or something... if not for the lyrics, of course.

Fantastic, Gav.

P.S. Not that I'm good at promoting, but since the owner asked me... this user group is totally not related to MiracleofSound, except in every way possible.

BOMSHELL +75! =D

MiracleOfSound:
Fire in Your Hole

You're about to lose control of your rear plumbing. It's the Bulletstorm song.

You DO realize you're gunna have to do Portal 2 now right?

Hmmm just... hmmm FUCKING EPIC.

A Bulletstorm song? Quite unexpected, I'd say.

I liked it though the first bit kinda sounded a bit like one of the older songs. Can't put my finger on which one. Overall, it was great. Hella' catchy...

If you're taking requests, may I ask if we should expect to see a Portal 2 one at any time Miracle? Maybe themed more around GlaDOS and/or Wheatley specifically?

You know...after listening to "Fire in Your Hole" and several other Miracle of Sound tunes, each time feeling like they vaguely reminded me of another group..I have to say, I sense a heavy influence from "The The". :P

Perhaps I'm wrong? At least the vocals feel reminiscent of them...and some of the beats.

This works perfectly with the game. Well done Miracle!

This song rocks. Like, ehm, rockingly.

Wow!, I mean, the game itself is okay, but the song made it a thousand times better.

Mad props to you MoS, this is easily one of my favorite songs so far.

This just made Bulletstorm 1000x better. And Bulletstorm was already awesome.

Dude, got a great business strategy for you:

1- keep this going for a couple of weeks
2- select the songs that got the best reaction
3- write something extra for the selected songs (because, y'know "verse,chorus,verse,chorus,bridge,chorus" is pretty predictable
4- release album
5- ...
6- PROFIT!

I'd definitely buy your CD, if only for the sing-a-long factor.

Pretty damn sweet indeed.
Loved the purely instrumental part at the start the most....so damn catchy. But as i said already, the whole song was great! Nicely done. Though i do wonder what game you'll choose next.
Now off to watch Yahtzee. And then back here to listen to it, again. And again.
And again.

Another great song. Opening seemed really familiar though...

I approve. I thoroughly approve.

Nice one! But far more mellow than I would've expected form a Bulletstorm song.

You did it again. The song rocked, making me actually want to play Bulletstorm. Without a doubt the music made the game 20% cooler of course, but honestly the song's beat and crafty tone of voice (whoever is singing) would really get me energized. Something about your music always improves the games you base it on a lot more. Props to you man, looking so forward to following up your next songs plus I am dying to buy the Necromorph Soup song.. ..*Impatient* Sorry Haha.

Awesome song once again! I could pretty much sing along to any of your songs at work. :D

And like XxRyanxX I too am waiting for Necromorph Soup and the Minecraft songs to show up on itunes.

This song makes Bulletstorm even more awesome, I don't know how, but you managed it.

Didn't expect this game though, but I approve.

Another timeless classic. Keep it up fellas.

gotta say i wasnt too keen on the first few but this was great
also love the guitar :D

nice one!~ love it love it!~ should have done a rap of all the skill shots, like that poke-rap, except... bullet-rap...LOL

THANKS!~ I enjoyed it!

I want his t shirt :( And his pick!

I liked this song so much it made me loose control of my rear plumbing. Nurse!....Bedpan!.

Fantastic work!

Now some requests:
-Portal (absolute MUST)
-Amnesia: The dark descent
-Fallout

This is my favorite of the video game songs made for Miracle of Sound thus far. I would really like to hear a song based on the new Mortal Kombat.

Awesome song!

Hope for Mortal Kombat or Portal 2 next. :D

This seems like a perfect soundtrack after a night of spicy food.

Cherry Cola:
Oh Gavin, I'd let you fire in my hole any day.

Congrats. You totally just took the words out of my hole.

Every other Wednesday is now my favorite day. These other Wednesdays. Not the other other Wednesdays.

Also, what this Thunder's Theme on your Bandcamp page? There's no way to listen to it or buy it, unless it's just supposed to be those few lyrics and no actual music. Which would be weird.

Good work guys. First one I've watched, and I liked it:)

But is the game this good?

Awesome... But not really my style.. Too much country-western-ish.

dalek sec:
Awesome song once again! I could pretty much sing along to any of your songs at work. :D

And like XxRyanxX I too am waiting for Necromorph Soup and the Minecraft songs to show up on itunes.

They'll be up on Bandcamp later tonight, and on Itunes over the next day or two :)

Phlakes:
Every other Wednesday is now my favorite day. These other Wednesdays. Not the other other Wednesdays.

Also, what this Thunder's Theme on your Bandcamp page? There's no way to listen to it or buy it, unless it's just supposed to be those few lyrics and no actual music. Which would be weird.

Problem with the audio track, have to replace it.

punipunipyo:
nice one!~ love it love it!~ should have done a rap of all the skill shots, like that poke-rap, except... bullet-rap...LOL

THANKS!~ I enjoyed it!

I don't too raps I'm afraid. Skinny white dude from Ireland, you see. :D

Also, too many people already doing gaming raps, it's boring to me!

If you release an album I'm definitely gonna buy it! :D
It seems we have very similar tastes in music, and while I thought the idea of Necromorph soup last time was a little ridiculous, I had no problem with the music or lyrics. Anyway you're doing a great job! I've always been a little sceptical when it comes to music about videogames, but you haven't dissapointed me! (yet... <<)
I actually wanna buy Bulletstorm now. :p

this was really awesome, and now I feel the need to buy and play bulletstorm...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here