Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Cherry Cola:
Oh Gavin, I'd let you fire in my hole any day.

<3

JourneyThroughHell:
Dude.

Fantastic, Gav.

P.S. Not that I'm good at promoting, but since the owner asked me... this user group is totally not related to MiracleofSound, except in every way possible.

Sorry, I meant to ask for the user to be included in the song credits. Next time, I promise!

Frizzle:
(whoever is singing)

That would be me... it's a solo project :)

Irridium:
Another great song. Opening seemed really familiar though...

Yeah it's pretty standard rock chords, E, D, A and G. Could sound like a million songs!

snakeakaossi:
"verse,chorus,verse,chorus,bridge,chorus" is pretty predictable

I like to keep it that way usually, I don't make music to challenge people or for musos, I just make it for everyday people who like a good tune. That being said, one or two of the upcoming songs have very different structures ;)

Cosplay Horatio:
This is my favorite of the video game songs made for Miracle of Sound thus far. I would really like to hear a song based on the new Mortal Kombat.

I don't know if it's my favorite of all time but it's definitely my favorite since "I suck at CoD." Which (IMO) is the funniest thing that went up on the internet last year... next to sts Beatles.

snakeakaossi:
Dude, got a great business strategy for you:

1- keep this going for a couple of weeks
2- select the songs that got the best reaction
3- write something extra for the selected songs (because, y'know "verse,chorus,verse,chorus,bridge,chorus" is pretty predictable
4- release album
5- ...
6- PROFIT!

I'd definitely buy your CD, if only for the sing-a-long factor.

A bunch of them are on iTunes as singles, so you could sort of do that on your own. Once my computer is working properly again I know I'll be buying them...

Stop being so awesome! As in, I've enjoyed every single song so far. They're all so fun, and catchy, and .... awesome! So stop that! NOW.

[Joking of course. Looking forward to next week!]

MiracleOfSound:

Also, too many people already doing gaming raps, it's boring to me!

If anyone can make nerdcore cool it's you, man.

I'm still waiting for an Opeth/Strapping Young Lad style song. >:D

Unabletothinkofname:

MiracleOfSound:

Also, too many people already doing gaming raps, it's boring to me!

If anyone can make nerdcore cool it's you, man.

I'm still waiting for an Opeth/Strapping Young Lad style song. >:D

I'm gonna make some extreme metal songs soon ;)

I also re-did some vocals on 'I Hate Your Fucking Face' and am putting it on Youtube soon. It's gonna be about Black Ops. Lol.

MiracleOfSound:

I also re-did some vocals on 'I Hate Your Fucking Face' and am putting it on Youtube soon. It's gonna be about Black Ops. Lol.

Miracle, in a PM, about the possible song:

Don't worry, I'll be nice.

To sum up:
'I Hate Your Fucking Face'...Black Ops...I'll be nice.

Yeah, totally consistent and everything, sir.

How dare you?

This song had me hooked from the first riffs - as soon as I can get my fingers on it, this baby will wake me up with a smile.

I didn't care too much for necromorph soup, but apart from that I'ld REALLY like to see more of you guys.

If you EVER get to it, you should have an epic video with HuskyStarcraft and KurtHugoSchneider (Banelings Banelings Banelings oooh!) - Awesome music, awesome humor and awesome production blended into one golden ticket to success.

JourneyThroughHell:

MiracleOfSound:

Miracle, in a PM, about the possible song:

Don't worry, I'll be nice.

To sum up:
'I Hate Your Fucking Face'...Black Ops...I'll be nice.

Yeah, totally consistent and everything, sir.

How dare you?

Wait till you hear the song, then judge ;)

Great, now I need to play Bulletstorm...

I swore I wouldn't play it because it was schizophrenic, but this music changed my mind. Gah, worst part is I'm going to have to play the game with this music on if I want to enjoy it.

I'll say it again, let me know when I can pre-order the album.

Wasn't too crazy about Necromorph Soup, but this track is actually en par with Mining All Day Long in my book. Catchy, rockin', and a boatload of fun. Thanks for brightening up my day, Mr Dunne! :)

(EDIT: About War for Cybertron... I'm not sure it's meant to be. After the Sony fiasco I cancelled my XBL Gold subscription today and erased my credit card info. Paranoid? Maybe, but I like to be safe where money's concerned.)

Nice. I rather liked that song.

Awesome, 100/10

I knew I felt like headbanging today for a reason

Great beat, and the lyrics fit the game's (from what I've seen) attitude perfectly.
*Sighs
Why'd it have to be an awesome song about Bulletstorm? It made me want to buy it more, but I seem to have misplaced my money (jumps from that train of thought before people ask if I use PSN)
When is that fallout one coming out? Or is that a ways away?
Is it just me, or do you seem to be doing that "Yeah" or other single syllable/grunt before most of your songs? (Or it could be I've been listing to the few that start that way to many times)

This is at par with I Suck at Call of Duty as the best song Miracle has produced. It has the catchy tune that makes me want to re-listen the song several times and some really funny lyrics.
Well done!

Nice! But not my favorite. My favorite is still your Fallout song. Which I know you are keeping from me.

Because you are an evil man.

Again an epic song. Gavin Dunne, you are a hero.

I'll be listening to your songs on the plane during my flight to E3. It'll make the entire flight a lot more bearable.

F-I-D-O:

Is it just me, or do you seem to be doing that "Yeah" or other single syllable/grunt before most of your songs? (Or it could be I've been listing to the few that start that way to many times)

'WHOOO!'

Yeah, I do that a lot. I can't help it - I enjoy the singing and I get carried away :D

meganmeave:
Nice! But not my favorite. My favorite is still your Fallout song. Which I know you are keeping from me.

Because you are an evil man.

Yes, yes I am. :P

Rock-a-billy, not my thing. Any songs not 'gunning for humor' coming soon? Or are they all joke/fun songs only?

Awesome job Miracle!

You, Yahtzee, Graham and Paul and Movie Bob make my favourite video's <3

Btw...I beg you for Transformers WFC xD and Portal 2...that would be amusing xD

huh, could have been better, i dont think the general tone of the song matched the game very well.

still quite catchy though, good song.

Sober Thal:
Rock-a-billy, not my thing. Any songs not 'gunning for humor' coming soon? Or are they all joke/fun songs only?

There are at least 3 coming in the next month or two that have a more serious tone to them, plus one or two light hearted ones.

Another fine piece of work.
I hope the escapist keeps you around.

Now we stumbled on a girl named Trischka
Another lunatic for our crew
She keeps threatenin' to murder my manly bits
Lady what the hell is wrong with you?

I actually, genuinely, no bullshit on a stick, lol'd at that part.

That was a great song. Fits the game perfectly.

I've just got this game recently. All I can say is. WTF

Why did it get such a plugging from everybody? It delivered on everything it said it was going it.

It was a balls off the wall, no dignity, triple A swear fest with tons of originality in the killing department.

I've been through the story twice and played all the echoes in like a week. I can't get enough of it.

Just need to get me some multiplayerin going now... Damn PSN

Great track dude, nice to see your not just picking the newest releases too and varying things up a little ^^. Massive credit man :D.

These songs are so catchy!I'm going to be humming this every time i'm playing Echos in Bulletstorm

Great job, also if you don't mind me asking. Would it be possible for you to do a song on Red Dead? I just think that you could easily pull that off.

Ignatz_Zwakh:
You know...after listening to "Fire in Your Hole" and several other Miracle of Sound tunes, each time feeling like they vaguely reminded me of another group..I have to say, I sense a heavy influence from "The The". :P

Perhaps I'm wrong? At least the vocals feel reminiscent of them...and some of the beats.

Never listened to them, sorry!

[checks them on youtube]

Ooh. I like that. Giant is a cool song.

Spinwhiz:
This works perfectly with the game. Well done Miracle!

Thanks dude :)

I still prefer the Minecraft song although that verse about some woman wanting to murder his manly bits was a highlight.

I have to wonder, have you ever considered looking into getting these up onto the Rock Band Network?

I'm sure they'd get a pretty good amount of downloads.

id buy the album just cause its going to small production lol
other wise may be release some audio files to escapist Publisher's Club members ? or not lol that's always cool

Just bought your songs on bandcamp :D god you're so good.
And I loved the "I HATE YOUR FUCKING FACE" Call of Duty Black Ops song, that's literally how the game goes XD
And I hope you'll put some non-gaming songs on YouTube.

Did anyone think about sending the Minecraft song to Notch? (but most likely you should do it Gavin he'll love it!)

1 more thing, seriously during these times (exams and shit) your songs just get my mood up every time :) thank you.

Skewered-dinosaur-lasers-to-the-wall-stacular! Or in rampant laymen terms; this song(and the rest really) has bearded the fuck on. So much so that the widows of the deep and moist savannah tundra/grasslands of Utter Moonland weep and raise their beards in gratification so the Elder Deities can gaze upon their stubbled visage.

Too much hyperbole? Yeah, too much. I should get that fixed.

"Nice!", is what I'm saying. In a slightly more convoluted way. To each of his own.

What's the point of making a complicated video for the song when the lyrics aren't included? That makes it even easier to memorize the songs, and I KNOW you wouldn't mind a thousand fans singing your songs all day.

On Youtube it was done with annotations, just get some office monkey to slap coloured text on the presentation and you're done.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here