Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Jesus Christ, that's fucking brilliant. Keep up the good work, guys! High quality stuf

Abandon4093:

Now we stumbled on a girl named Trischka
Another lunatic for our crew
She keeps threatenin' to murder my manly bits
Lady what the hell is wrong with you?

I actually, genuinely, no bullshit on a stick, lol'd at that part.

That was a great song. Fits the game perfectly.

N

I genuinely lol'ed at those parts in the game... those one liners were great!

Herrsunk:
Skewered-dinosaur-lasers-to-the-wall-stacular! Or in rampant laymen terms; this song(and the rest really) has bearded the fuck on. So much so that the widows of the deep and moist savannah tundra/grasslands of Utter Moonland weep and raise their beards in gratification so the Elder Deities can gaze upon their stubbled visage.

Remind me to put that on my CD cover! :P

SirTweetums:

Did anyone think about sending the Minecraft song to Notch? (but most likely you should do it Gavin he'll love it!)

1 more thing, seriously during these times (exams and shit) your songs just get my mood up every time :) thank you.

Glad to hear it!

I tweeted Mining All Day Long at Notch but no idea if he saw it, he didn't respond!

Scizophrenic Llama:
I have to wonder, have you ever considered looking into getting these up onto the Rock Band Network?

I'm sure they'd get a pretty good amount of downloads.

Yes. Gordon Freeman Saved My Life is going up first, we'll see how that does and then maybe do more!

madman165:
id buy the album just cause its going to small production lol
other wise may be release some audio files to escapist Publisher's Club members ? or not lol that's always cool

They go up on my bandcamp and Itunes pages 2 weeks after coming out here. Just search 'Miracle Of Sound'.

PrototypeC:
What's the point of making a complicated video for the song when the lyrics aren't included? That makes it even easier to memorize the songs, and I KNOW you wouldn't mind a thousand fans singing your songs all day.

On Youtube it was done with annotations, just get some office monkey to slap coloured text on the presentation and you're done.

We have considered putting the lyrics onto the videos, it may happen in the future. They are in the description though, in case you didn't notice.

MiracleOfSound:

Abandon4093:

Now we stumbled on a girl named Trischka
Another lunatic for our crew
She keeps threatenin' to murder my manly bits
Lady what the hell is wrong with you?

I actually, genuinely, no bullshit on a stick, lol'd at that part.

That was a great song. Fits the game perfectly.

N

I genuinely lol'ed at those parts in the game... those one liners were great!

Bulletstorm:

Trishka: "Yeah? Go fuck yourself! You shit piles give chase, I will kill your dicks!"

Gray: "What? What does that even mean? You're gonna kill my dick? I'll kill your dick! How about that, huh?"

The game is fantastic.

This song is vastly superior to the game, hands down.

Best one yet.

My third favourite.

Just after Mass Effect and DAII song.

Excellent job sir

Awesome song :D Can't wait for the download link :), Also just bought necromorph soup off bandcamp :D.

Keep it up :)

Still haven't made another one as good as the Call of Duty song.

Production values are high but the songs are dull/lyrics uninspired.

Best one yet, I think. Perfect guitar tone for it.

This song made my day! The game is cool and all but the song is teh awesome.

This song and all the others are amazing, please put them on iTunes or something so I can buy them.

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Is it just me, or do you seem to be doing that "Yeah" or other single syllable/grunt before most of your songs? (Or it could be I've been listing to the few that start that way to many times)

'WHOOO!'

Yeah, I do that a lot. I can't help it - I enjoy the singing and I get carried away :D

meganmeave:
Nice! But not my favorite. My favorite is still your Fallout song. Which I know you are keeping from me.

Because you are an evil man.

Yes, yes I am. :P

I wasn't complaining about the 'whoo', just found it funny
Very much so
Except don't die, because then we would never see the fallout song

Awesome song.

No idea what the game is actually like to play, but I'm glad that it spawned this epic tune!

F-I-D-O:

Can the Fallout song have a 'whoo'?

Brilliant song as always! Loved Bulletstorm and this song.

Definitely buying it.

Another awesome song! And Mining All Day Long is now on iTunes!

Double thumbs up from me!

Keep it up! I love your stuff. I don't know how I missed it this week but I got around to seeing it this time.

The Miracle of Sound videos make the video game literal trailers (If you've never seen the literal game trailers, you need to shut down your computer and hide in a cave in fear of EVER seeing/hearing them.) look shit, and it's hard to open people's eyes these days, since, the literal game trailers, are shit... and unoriginal. The originals were better, like the "take on me" literal version. People ripped the idea off so hard it left the neck of the metaphorical idea spurting blood out like it was missing a head and starring in a Mortal Kombat fatality... Such titles like "Necromorph soup" and "Age of the dragon" are original, and unlike ripping off old videos and eventually ruining everything for everyone, ultimately taking the joke out back with an auto-shottie, and going trigger happy on it's adorable, cute face, like a puppy that just mauled your 3 month old son, they're something memorable, and not, "another one of those videos in that series of bland, downhill-going originals, that got remade like it was killed and the remakes are Frankenstien's monster."... Not to mention the songs are catchy, witty, and can still be enjoyed if you have no idea what it's about, since they're actually good... Nice work Escapist magazine. Nice work.

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

I don't care about the whoo, just want a fallout song!
(recently picked GOTY up for dirt cheap, now seeing why it deserves a song)

TimeLord:
Another awesome song! And Mining All Day Long is now on iTunes!

Double thumbs up from me!

It's up on Itunes? Really?
*proceeds to give away ALL of his moneys for Mining

Conn1496:
The Miracle of Sound videos make the video game literal trailers (If you've never seen the literal game trailers, you need to shut down your computer and hide in a cave in fear of EVER seeing/hearing them.) look shit, and it's hard to open people's eyes these days, since, the literal game trailers, are shit... and unoriginal. The originals were better, like the "take on me" literal version. People ripped the idea off so hard it left the neck of the metaphorical idea spurting blood out like it was missing a head and starring in a Mortal Kombat fatality... Such titles like "Necromorph soup" and "Age of the dragon" are original, and unlike ripping off old videos and eventually ruining everything for everyone, ultimately taking the joke out back with an auto-shottie, and going trigger happy on it's adorable, cute face, like a puppy that just mauled your 3 month old son, they're something memorable, and not, "another one of those videos in that series of bland, downhill-going originals, that got remade like it was killed and the remakes are Frankenstien's monster."... Not to mention the songs are catchy, witty, and can still be enjoyed if you have no idea what it's about, since they're actually good... Nice work Escapist magazine. Nice work.

I love you guys, I really do. Every day another one of you makes me smile from ear to ear :)

F-I-D-O:

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

The Fallout song (yes it exists) is a special one for me, as F3 is my favourite game. So I'm taking a little time to get it just right. Want to try and capture the feeling I get when I play it - kinda hard. Expect it in a month or two :)

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

MiracleOfSound:

The Fallout song (yes it exists) is a special one for me, as F3 is my favourite game. So I'm taking a little time to get it just right. Want to try and capture the feeling I get when I play it - kinda hard. Expect it in a month or two :)

Aww, :(
Well, then I have plenty of time to beat the DLC. And probably at least another character.
*begins to wonder if lizard bits are easy to find in Alaska

F-I-D-O:

Well, then I have plenty of time to beat the DLC. And probably at least another character.

Yeah Anchorage is pretty fun. Linear but still fun. Avoid Mothership Zeta until you're high level though. Not because it's hard but because it's boring as hell and the enemies are bullet sponges. You'll want to blast through those endless aliens as fast as possible. (It really does suck).

The Pitt was my favourite of the DLCs. Loved the grimy, gritty atmosphere :) And Broken Steel, cos it gave me a proper ending.

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Yeah Anchorage is pretty fun. Linear but still fun. Avoid Mothership Zeta until you're high level though. Not because it's hard but because it's boring as hell and the enemies are bullet sponges. You'll want to blast through those endless aliens as fast as possible. (It really does suck).

The Pitt was my favourite of the DLCs. Loved the grimy, gritty atmosphere :) And Broken Steel, cos it gave me a proper ending.

Did Mothership Zeta around level 10. I was wondering around, and figured what the hell.
Came out two levels higher, with 500+ pounds of alien weaponry. The hardest part was early on (only had a 15 in unarmed...ugh). But those abominations...why? I was perfectly happy shooting alien monsters, but now I have to fight these things? And headshots from an atomizer seemed to work consistently on killing them. Maybe because I was a lower level, and the scale leveling worked in my favor
It's also the only DLC I've done. Heading to Anchorage is next, then Pitt, all while working on Broken Steel.
Is Point lookout any good?

MiracleOfSound:

I love you guys, I really do. Every day another one of you makes me smile from ear to ear :)

I made myself smile with that speech. I'm always one for ranting.

F-I-D-O:

Did Mothership Zeta around level 10. I was wondering around, and figured what the hell.
Came out two levels higher, with 500+ pounds of alien weaponry. The hardest part was early on (only had a 15 in unarmed...ugh). But those abominations...why? I was perfectly happy shooting alien monsters, but now I have to fight these things? And headshots from an atomizer seemed to work consistently on killing them. Maybe because I was a lower level, and the scale leveling worked in my favor
It's also the only DLC I've done. Heading to Anchorage is next, then Pitt, all while working on Broken Steel.

Yeah it's awesome. It's the closest to the core game as it gives you a large new area to explore at your leisure, while the others are all relatively linear! It does have more bloody bullet sponge enemies though....

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Yeah it's awesome. It's the closest to the core game as it gives you a large new area to explore at your leisure, while the others are all relatively linear! It does have more bloody bullet sponge enemies though....

I have over 1000 bullets for all of my main weapons, and three shiskebabs. As soon as I find a freaking crutch, I'll have 500 spikes for the railway rifle.
Bring on the bullet sponges, and a new area.
Kind of sad though that they're all linear, but it probably allowed them to have more content, and easier to develop new textures and enemies (such as mothership zeta) for a smaller area.

F-I-D-O:

I have over 1000 bullets for all of my main weapons, and three shiskebabs. As soon as I find a freaking crutch, I'll have 500 spikes for the railway rifle.
Kind of sad though that they're all linear, but it probably allowed them to have more content, and easier to develop new textures and enemies (such as mothership zeta) for a smaller area.

Shishkebab + high melee + Pyromaniac perk = ultimate ownage of bullet sponge baddies. It's amazing against Giant Radscorpions too, kills them in 3 or 4 hits if you also have Entomologist.

Love that Shishkebab.

It's not so bad that they're linear, I mean the Pitt is kind of open... it has a few smaller areas as opposed to one big one, but you can still wander about as you please (well, after a while- but I won't spoil that for ya)

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Shishkebab + high melee + Pyromaniac perk = ultimate ownage of bullet sponge baddies. It's amazing against Giant Radscorpions too, kills them in 3 or 4 hits if you also have Entomologist.

Love that Shishkebab.

Beware the power of the sword.

The Ringwraiths used shiskebabs.
Yeah, when a weapon has so many special perks for buffs, it is amazing.
I remember when I accidentally shot the leader at the vampire station. I thought it was only a backpack..oh god the flames...*shudders
BTW, Fawkes is also extremely susceptible to fire. At least after 10 minutes of hitting him with it.
Pitt is the place where you get the chainaxe right? Because I see a lot of use of that in the future.

F-I-D-O:

I remember when I accidentally shot the leader at the vampire station. I thought it was only a backpack..oh god the flames...*shudders
BTW, Fawkes is also extremely susceptible to fire. At least after 10 minutes of hitting him with it.
Pitt is the place where you get the chainaxe right? Because I see a lot of use of that in the future.

Yep. That thing is sick.

If you hadn't shot Vance, he'd have given you the Schematic for how to make your own Shiskebab. But there's 2 others to find so you're fine :)

(look what you did, you started me talking about Fallout 3 - argh!)

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Yep. That thing is sick.

If you hadn't shot Vance, he'd have given you the Schematic for how to make your own Shiskebab. But there's 2 others to find so you're fine :)

(look what you did, you started me talking about Fallout 3 - argh!)

No, I reloaded that save. Being dead tends to impeded progress. So I still got schematics from him.
Oh god, what have I DONE?!

F-I-D-O:

No, I reloaded that save. Being dead tends to impeded progress. So I still got schematics from him.
Oh god, what have I DONE?!

Good stuff. Vance ain't a bad dude.

OK it's 3am over here... I gotta go sleep now :D Layta!

Freaking fantastic song! Five stars and an A+!

This is great. It'll never be better than Commander Shepard but I have a weakness for making references. Seriously though, keep going you're kicking ass.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here