Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

This is great. It'll never be better than Commander Shepard but I have a weakness for making references. Seriously though, keep going you're kicking ass.

Very special song coming next week ;)

You guys have all probably guessed what it is... lol

Well, that was friggin awesome! The only downside I noticed is the fact that you used the same video fragments for the whole clip.

snakeakaossi:
Dude, got a great business strategy for you:

1- keep this going for a couple of weeks
2- select the songs that got the best reaction
3- write something extra for the selected songs (because, y'know "verse,chorus,verse,chorus,bridge,chorus" is pretty predictable
4- release album
5- ...
6- PROFIT!

I'd definitely buy your CD, if only for the sing-a-long factor.

that means he needs to put all songs on CD.

MiracleOfSound:

Fallout Finally?

I seriously cannot stop listening to this song. Awesome job.

Now if only the game itself was this good...

Sucal:

MiracleOfSound:

Fallout Finally?

Nope ;)

sneeky033:
I seriously cannot stop listening to this song. Awesome job.

Now if only the game itself was this good...

I actually loved Bulletstorm (in case you couldn't tell)

Howcome everyone hated it so much? I thought it was an absolute riot. Even played through twice.

Great song for a great game. Keep firing them away... just not in my hole please!

So... are you the only person that works on these, playing all the instruments over each other, or do you have a band?

Ooo. Catchy. Just as well, considering how much trouble I had getting it to load so I could get an uninterrupted listening.

I still like the Minecraft one better, though.

DeepwellBridge:

So... are you the only person that works on these, playing all the instruments over each other, or do you have a band?

It's just me, I use Cubase to mix it all together :)

How did they not include a shot of firing a high powered drill round up the back entry plate of the big rocket launcher guys?

Seriously. Where was the poop spraying drill shot?

Useless. Aboslutely useless. Ah well. I can't really get into anything related towards the game with loghren in it.

Irridium:
Another great song. Opening seemed really familiar though...

I keep getting throwbacks to when I used to listen to the Scissor Sisters during his songs :P

Anyway, awesome song! Keep making 'em, and I'll keep watching :D

i want to be able to download this somewhere.
give me this song!

gets better with every one!

SirBryghtside:

Irridium:
Another great song. Opening seemed really familiar though...

I keep getting throwbacks to when I used to listen to the Scissor Sisters during his songs :P

Anyway, awesome song! Keep making 'em, and I'll keep watching :D

Lol! I actually do quite enjoy a bit of Scissor Sisters. Jake has the same vocal range as me, kind of.

homacidal duck:
gets better with every one!

:)

restoshammyman:
i want to be able to download this somewhere.
give me this song!

It'll be available soon, patience! :D

So damn good.

MiracleOfSound:

DeepwellBridge:

Also I like how you actually comment on your own content, I don't see Yachtzee doing that although it's easy to see why he wouldn't.

Alexnader:
So damn good.

MiracleOfSound:

DeepwellBridge:

Also I like how you actually comment on your own content, I don't see Yachtzee doing that although it's easy to see why he wouldn't.

I like talking to you guys, getting feedback helps me know what kind of stuff you guys like to hear!

I love this song, is there any chance of the full length version making it to youtube or bandcamp by monday?

Someone's gotta post up a tab for this, seriously, I mean just rock out to this at a gig.

Yet another great song. Its really amazing that you do this all by yourself.
Kudos to you my friend.

I freakin love this song! Very catchy, and humorous in a way that fits the game. I have to share this song with everyone I know now.

Biggest problem I have with this one is that the editing in the video is really bad...
No offence to Russ, but it's all over the place.
As someone that made AMVs I know a thing or two about editing to music.

Several scenes were too long, others too short, several cuts completely missed the music and some scenes completely didn't fit the mood of the song.

It's something I have noticed in several videos, and it's just a shame about the song.
If the video isn't right, the song suffers.

But this one just stands out pretty much in the bad editing department.

The song is cool by the way, although I still think the Second Chance Song is one of your best.

This song just makes me realize how good Bulletstorm could have been.

If only...

could you post the song chords alongside the lyrics ? I'm sure me and all other guitarist fans would really appreciate it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here