Anthony Saves The World: Episode 10: Debbie Pt. 2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 10: Debbie Pt. 2

On this very special season finale of Anthony Saves the World, Anthony and Mikey quickly learn the true meaning of "Deathbringer." Lisa Foiles guest stars the shit out of this episode and is hot. That's why you're watching right? Watch a girl beat up a couple of nerds? What was I sayin'? Oh yeah, plot stuff is happening and then the entire season comes back to bite them in the ass. Twice. Good times. Just watch it.

Watch Video

YAY!
Return of the puppets!

Doraleous, creature caster masters and now this? ARGH! I need my fix man!

Finally! Good episode, and the puppet gag will never get old. So do we know what exactly happened to Canada or will we never find out? Not all of it can be destroyed. *crosses fingers*

That was... Totally... Unexpected... Why do alot of web series get season finales all of a sudden? Gah!

I just knew the monopoly had some deeper significance/further purpose! I now feel justified about asking why you had 7-8 sets on the wall behind you. XD

Congrats on the season finale, it was definitely worth the wait.

So it looks like the Death Bringer's plans have been...
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was awesome. I'm guessing that the entire plot is an endless cycle though. Little Mikey grows up, Anthony gives him powers, Mikey goes back to protect Anthony etc.

Also Debbie was knocked out a LONG time by that Monopoly box...

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also: BEST. PUN. EVAR.

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled

Man i want to put my hand above your head and give you a..
*puts on sunglasses*
Top 5
(hey at least i tried, EDIT)

Azure-Supernova:
That was awesome. I'm guessing that the entire plot is an endless cycle though. Little Mikey grows up, Anthony gives him powers, Mikey goes back to protect Anthony etc.

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled

Goldeneye1989:
*puts on sunglasses*
Top 5

ARG! You quoted me before I had a chance to add the link!

Goldeneye1989:
(hey at least i tried)

And Goldeneye, it's

I'd say that joke was definitely one of your
*puts on sunglasses*
Top 5

._. fighting went back to unbelievable...I sense lil Mikey will tie into the second season somehow ._.

Thoughts when Monopoly is used as a weapon: YES! Destroy her with CAPITALISM!

(skips the first 3 minutes) That was too long a recap... that aside, the puppet-kiss was hilarious.

awesome finali

SuperMse:
Thoughts when Monopoly is used as a weapon: YES! Destroy her with CAPITALISM!

Capitalism, ho!

OT: I love those puppets, so funny, especially the Anthony Puppet xD

I want an entire season of puppets!

HankMan:

Azure-Supernova:

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled

Goldeneye1989:
*puts on sunglasses*
Top 5

ARG! You quoted me before I had a chance to add the link!

Goldeneye1989:
(hey at least i tried)

And Goldeneye, it's

I'd say that joke was definitely one of your
*puts on sunglasses*
Top 5

When it comes to Death, it looks Debbie doesn't have the...
puts on Sunglasses
Monopoly

Seriously what happened to Top 5 with Lisa Foiles?

God I've been waiting for what seems like forever for this. Pretty happy with the way this season ended. Hope there will be another season because the puppet gag will never get old. never.

Finally a use for the monopoly!
I liked the episode, worth the wait (why the wait btw?) but what about Mikey? What about Mikey??? I mean, sure, the kid. But still, am gonna miss him. How long will we have to wait for the next season?

Azure-Supernova:

HankMan:
*puts on sunglasses*
Foiled

Agreed on all points. I also thought about the cycle, and am hoping for some nice paradoxes.

Azure-Supernova:

Oh man, I didn't even think of that; I like the ending so much more now! lol, I just thought it was sweet that little Mikey was still friends with Anthony.

Epic ending of epic epicness.
I want a season 2. That doesn't leave plotholes.

That was a pretty good finale, hopefully you guys can get another season made cause this was a pretty good series you had. :D

any idea how long it might take for the next season to be up and running.

For some reason I didn't enjoy this series at all. Just didn't feel epic or speacial enough at any point :/

Initial thoughts: YHYFIFGJFJHHJFJVDFJHGIHDVFJGJDFFMBFG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After thoughts: Awesome way to end the series, and yes this was a very special episode. I'll just assume Anthony is more powerful than Mikey even with the same powers because he's the one saving the world. Also YAY Mikey's not totally dead because there's his 10 year old self YAAAAAAY but wait where did he go?

Hang on I need to say this. I LOVED that it was a 10 minute episode... apart from the 3 minute recap which served no purpose other than FILLER

FILLER

FILLER

But still, epic show. One last thing.

mikeyface:
Lisa Foiles guest stars the shit out of this episode and is hot. That's why you're watchin right?

Yes. She is hot. But that is only partially why I watched this.

I'm sad that it's over because I thought it was really, really good. Sure some things didn't make sense, but overall it was really good.

And I don't know what it was, but Mikey looked like Spike in this episode.

I hope there will be a season two... please let there be a season two!

How can Mikey die if he's a demon? Shouldn't he just spring back to life unless someone drops chicken on him? I don't get it.

well that explained what happened to little mikey (i asked about it in one of the earlier episodes)

OT: "My hand slipped..." lol that was funny

EDIT: wait i just saw the first episode and just realized something (guess i will be that guy).....the time frame doesn't make sense O.O

if this is the season finale does that mean there will be another one?

Great work on the season finale guys! And if there does end up being a second season, you can bet I'll be there to see it.

If not, I look forward to your future endeavors and hope to see you both again on The Escapist. It was fun.

Excellent season finale! My favorite episode is Friggin' Zombies and I will definitely watch the entire 2nd season when its available.

Quite lovely indeed.
Loved the Monopoly-attack. The puppet-part, though funny, made me cringe. I did not want to see two puppets making out. But the episode was fun nonetheless.

I was literally ROFLing at the puppet makeout scene, so, just for that: Job Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Here's hoping for Season 2!

WTF?! Monopoly? Little Mickey is adorable though. (Episode was worth the wait.)

WTH? Ok she can block a katana but not a game board? Ok granted he was dying but what did Anthony got super agility?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here