Daily Drop: Clear Light Bulbs

Clear Light Bulbs

Think of all the energy we just saved.

Watch Video

Ah, nice meaty shatter souind there, shame we didn't get aonther bounce out of them, I guess it's down to the make of bulb.

Nice shattering sound but what exactly is the difference between Clear and normal light bulbs? I really can't tell besides them being well.... clear.

These clear ones were much less durable than the previous types of light bulbs dropped. I wonder how much of the shaving cream will shoot out once it hits the drop floor?

OOooh shiny :3 Can I just say though, dropping a can of compact shaving foam isn't the best idea you guys have had. I've had one of those almost explode just dropping on the floor in the bathroom.

Looks like lights out for those bulbs.

The ad is longer than the show...

Love the shattering of glass, but I would like maybe a special episode where a hot fluorescent light was put under cold water, maybe even while still on.

That would be awesome.

These bulbs were clearly not divine.

Azure-Supernova:
Can I just say though, dropping a can of compact shaving foam isn't the best idea you guys have had. I've had one of those almost explode just dropping on the floor in the bathroom.

I think you fail to see the goal of dropping. What you give as an example of a bad thing would be basically the best thing to get on film...as long as sharp bits of metal don't damage fleshy bits or cameras.

Jakale:

Azure-Supernova:
Can I just say though, dropping a can of compact shaving foam isn't the best idea you guys have had. I've had one of those almost explode just dropping on the floor in the bathroom.

I think you fail to see the goal of dropping. What you give as an example of a bad thing would be basically the best thing to get on film...as long as sharp bits of metal don't damage fleshy bits or cameras.

Well the plastic cap on the end shot off and hit my stomach, could have put an eye out though.

I would love to see some light bulbs that were lit being dropped. Maybe attached to an extension cord or something? Just don't electrocute yourselves.

Still loving the daily drop. Keep it up guys.

Awesome drop. These were not dropped straight on end, so no bouncing it seems.

maswell:
I would love to see some light bulbs that were lit being dropped. Maybe attached to an extension cord or something? Just don't electrocute yourselves.

Check out the lamp they dropped, while plugged in! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/daily-drop/2514-Foot-Lamp

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here