Trailers: Outland Launch Trailer

Outland Launch Trailer

Fight to restore balance between light and darkness.

Watch Video

Team Hollywood:
Outland Launch Trailer

Fight to restore balance between light and darkness.

Watch Video

Eh... looks like this "vast world" is just a normal-sized world with a lot of empty space between its elements. Standard, run-of-the-mill platformer, just zoomed out. Doesn't look like a bad game, and there isn't much to go on from the trailer, but that particular "selling point" just doesn't have much evidence.

I love myself a good platformer. Super Meat Boy and 'Splosion Man were amazing, and this looks great aswell.
I'll be sure to check this out.

You know how you could improve this trailer by a factor of 4?

Remove the damn voiceover, that's how.

Anyway, the game actually looks kind of good. If I had a console I would get it.

Why does it say "Playstation 4" underneath the PS3 logo?

Nice to see a large publisher trying something new for once, if it was on PC i'd probably get it just for that.

ciancon:
Why does it say "Playstation 4" underneath the PS3 logo?

Holy cow I totally didn't catch that.

OT: With that art style my first thought was "Tron: Fantasy Edition" Still, it looks interesting; too bad it's not coming to PC.

Not to sound pejorative but....... Ikaruga: Limbo edition?

No PC love :( Not for me then, i love platformers too :(

Prince of Patapon?

Looks pretty spiffy. Kinda got a fast paced LBP of it, certainly with that dragon part.

Hope this won't turn out to be a dual-kingdom choice stuff though. Harnessing both Darkness and light in equal measure.

I've been waiting for this game. The Demo is great. I remember saying when I first saw it I was going to be like playing Ikurga+Silhouette Mirage. Two of my favorite games of all time. Into the collection you go... to bad its downloadable only :( Its turning my game collection into data bits...

I was anticipating it to say "Now chaos wants out." And then having YOU be chaos, forces of good trying to prevent you from restoring balance and progress to their stagnant false utopia.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here