Critical Miss: #001

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

So that is her weakness...pastries. Excellent! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...*cough* sorry about that Evil Genius moment, I really gotta stop playing that game.

TheBelgianGuy:
I don't get it, "Celebrating a CENTURY of comics" somehow means Miss Critical has made it's 100th edition?

I think it means the first comic was published exactly 100 years ago from now. Can't you people read?

I was also confused by this.

your art skills have improved so much

100! This strip is excellent. You two were a great find in the Escapist WebComic competition. Every time I read one of your comics I think,"I was so entirely out of my league thinking I had a shot in that competition." *sob* No. It's okay. Sniff. I have come to grips with who I am. I'll just have to focus on my other careers as an astronaut rock star olymipian brain surgeon bartender actor superhero. I'm still a little self conscious that my olympic event is ping pong.

Keep up the great work! I feel you are headed for greater things.

"Clankenbeard still looks down on olympic curling."

To bad you won't keep it that way. Really, really nice.

Althougth i all honesty i am still abit underwhelmed in comparison what i thougth it could become. ^.^

Sodoff:

TheBelgianGuy:
I don't get it, "Celebrating a CENTURY of comics" somehow means Miss Critical has made it's 100th edition?

I think it means the first comic was published exactly 100 years ago from now. Can't you people read?

I was also confused by this.

As about 10 people already told me in this thread, it appears that a century can also just mean '100' in English. Not that I've ever heard it before, but there you go.

That, and the Victorian-esque style, made me think they meant 100 years.

So in another paralell Steampunk universe, miss Stout is a Radio hostess?
Awesome! :D ...erm, I mean Good Show!

Here's to another 100 on your part. Cheers!

I don't know which I want more, that steam powered alarm clock or that steam powered DS. Either way, good show, gentlemen. Good show! Here's to 100 more!

Awesome. Great idea, well executed.

Love it.

Very funny^-^. Look forward to all future instalments.

I spy a triforce!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or