Show About Games Show: The Cliffhanger

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Wow... team Rumble pack, I think that just says it all...

Ooh wait this is good, I like the idea of SAGS turning into a continuing story and not being a comedy exactly, are you going to continue this or is this a once off?

Easiest the funniest thing these guys have done so far! I'd watch a whole series of this, if only just to laugh at the animation!

Cool episode, looking forward to the conclusion, if you're planning one.

Also, I've got a nearly identical leather jacket :D

1:18 Sooooooooo Cute!

By the Tao... I wish I had a hot Asian nerd friend...

That was a lot of (purposeful) cliche for 5 minutes!

Though admittedly I chuckled at "The Rumble Pak" and the guy that said UNREAL TOURNAMENT.

I thought this was your best yet.
The long format seems to work really well for you because the jokes build up on each other.
But, maybe that's just my general dislike of sketch comedy.

Kind of meh.Vibe i got was cheers meets dogde ball meets star wars.
Skate board to face was funny though

awesome ep...hope the story gets an ending as leaving it on a cliffhanger indefinately would be crappy. i already have valve supplying me with cliff hanger rape.

The father of the bad kid has a really awesome bad guy voice. sounded alot like voices and such from thief 1,2 and 3.

also my captcha: currency fivedurp...as you command lord inglip

Best episode ever!!!

is it just me or does this remind anyone else of that show Angela Anaconda only with less flowing movement?

lol never seen a mix of the wizzard (film),karate kid, brady family....oh well any 80's film and old video games?

this show is getting better and better!

According to this post on their site, looks like Show About Games Show didn't get renewed and there will be no conclusion: http://uberfriendship.com/uncategorized/1040

I am disappoint. Shame to let one of the funnier and more innovative shows go.

Butah P:
According to this post on their site, looks like Show About Games Show didn't get renewed and there will be no conclusion: http://uberfriendship.com/uncategorized/1040

Farewell Show About Games Show. I found this cliffhanger to be amazing. The planning and cutting that went into this "still life" piece is not easy. Great work. I think you went out on a very high note. (So high that many folks clearly didn't hear it.) Metaphored!

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

Clankenbeard:

Butah P:

Farewell Show About Games Show. I found this cliffhanger to be amazing. The planning and cutting that went into this "still life" piece is not easy. Great work. I think you went out on a very high note. (So high that many folks clearly didn't hear it.) Metaphored!

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

This SUCKS!

I can't believe the escapist would cancel a good show while allowing some others to remain.

I'm sad that they're not renewing this. I was very eagerly waiting for the next part of the Cliffhanger, as well as future episodes of SAGS. Not every episode was funny to me but for the most part, it definitely made me laugh.

They make an episode called 'Cliffhanger' and leave us all this time without a sequel... Not cool. And I had enjoyed the episode, too.

That was the best Cliché video ever! Was that the end of the segment though? It's been like 3 weeks without another Show About Games Show...

jFr[e]ak93:
That was the best Cliché video ever! Was that the end of the segment though? It's been like 3 weeks without another Show About Games Show...

The show's over. If they were only going to make one season, I really wish it would have been a lot longer. Then again, I think the Escapist discontinued it because it barely made any episodes before going on hiatus.

Wolfenbarg:

jFr[e]ak93:

The show's over. If they were only going to make one season, I really wish it would have been a lot longer. Then again, I think the Escapist discontinued it because it barely made any episodes before going on hiatus.

What a crappy way to end a show.

Aaaaahw they canceled the show? :( Though I didn't like this last episode that much, I really enjoyed all the previous ones. I'd go as far to say they made better sketches than LRR. The humour was more absurd and their actors were better.

Seriously I have to make another post to emphasize how much this sucks.

This sucks.

A lot.

Really.

Just to be clear, the show was not canceled. It had a limited contract because of the contest. We'll see if it ever returns...

That being said, I have seen the conclusion and it is lol-tastic.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here