LoadingReadyRun: Bright Ideas

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Bright Ideas

They aren't just mere ideas, they're envisioneering.

Watch Video

I feel less safe just by watching this video.

Also, that last guy reminds me of every pro-gun nut I've ever had the misfortune of talking to.

Must buy Poet-be-gone. Loved the pic with the cat 'best friends forever'

Surprise Wes Borg! Yay!

Although sadly, he comes off as exactly the kind of guy you'd use "Nut Be Gone" on. Although that was probably the joke, huh?

I need to get me one of those... Does it work on hipsters too?

The stinger was awesome.

It is true that I am always being pestered by poets/hobos/hipsters.
also Jer's fall at the end looked very odd.

Sometimes you can just tell it's a Kathleen episode upon sight

In other news, I loved the Stinger, seeing Dale again was fun.

As something of a poet myself, I can safely say this invention would deter me from bothering someone with my work.

Those are some awesome inventions. Still not as cool as Bullet Ball though.

Hearing Graham's barely-restrained behind-camera laughter is always a plus.

Well thats one way to deter poets but I'm sure fire would just be as effective.

This week on LRL: Jer's shot at inventing badly misfires.

Damn poets, poet-ing around the streets...
Wait till i get my hands on one of these, then I'll give them something to write poems!

Great episode, as always. The cat belt looked quite horrible. But they guy has some good ideas, too.

Oh poets, the bottom feeders of the literature world.

Another great episode. Now if we can just get ENN to come back...

So who else knew at about 3:43 in that Kathleen would be shooting Jer?

Dear LRR, please get a decent tripod. The video looks amazing now, but it's all shaky. Might I recommend a Manfrotto?
And you killed Jer :(

AC Drawings:

Dale? That was Wes Borge, the one who was Matts editor in the journalist sketch and who sang the Every OS suck song :> (many more)

OT: Nice...I already knew before reading the credits that it was a Kathleen manuscript xD

Nice that you guys were able to work Kathleen's "Best Friends Forever" picture into a sketch. :p

therandombear:

AC Drawings:

Dale? That was Wes Borge, the one who was Matts editor in the journalist sketch and who sang the Every OS suck song :> (many more)

OT: Nice...I already knew before reading the credits that it was a Kathleen manuscript xD

Thank you, I got names screwed up. I knew they were different people but I forgot his name was Wes. Thank you. My comment still stands, though. I remember him from Every OS Sucks and the infamous Trivial sketch.

AC Drawings:

therandombear:

AC Drawings:

Thank you, I got names screwed up. I knew they were different people but I forgot his name was Wes. Thank you. My comment still stands, though. I remember him from Every OS Sucks and the infamous Trivial sketch.

Name mixing, it happens. =)

very good i think i have seen to many LRR videos latley because when jer was describing his invention i said to myself i bet its a gun then i saw the drawing, also wes borg at the end was the best he should do some more fake adverts for LRR it was so funny

Definitely liked the reflection of the crew in the glass in the first shot... always good to see hard working boom operators

Poet-be-gone, a good idea to get rid of people with bad ideas.

The Gentleman:
I feel less safe just by watching this video.

Also, that last guy reminds me of every pro-gun nut I've ever had the misfortune of talking to.

I felt the same way. I almost want to say the ending was a little disturbing and even the throw away short at the end.

TIRED OF CRAZY FUCKERS?!
TRY NUT-BE-GONE!

I had to register my poet-be-gone here in Canada :(

Oh god, the stinger :D Wes Borg, don't ever chance.

Gun: One solution to every problem.

Looks like Jer was trying to increase the numbers..
Of the Dead Poet's Society. www.instantyeah.org

Also, I have the feeling that the picture of Kathleen and Khavrren (sorry for misspelling) was either already photoshopped, or will now be around the house forever.

sunburst313:
Those are some awesome inventions. Still not as cool as Bullet Ball though.

...I had never before seen that. Thank you for introducing me to it... -facepalm-

KITTY FRIENDS FOREVER!

:O Kathleen is kinda scary with a gun...

Alar:

KITTY FRIENDS FOREVER!

I have no doubt that Kathleen really has that

Yaxley:
So who else knew at about 3:43 in that Kathleen would be shooting Jer?

i didn't i thought she was going to boost him out the window or something

anyway great video even if jer did get shot rather than being boosted out the window infact getting shot was probably better

Agent Larkin:
The stinger was awesome.

Agreed. Great episode.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)