Name Game: Fabulous Fashion

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Fabulous Fashion

And some royal baby steps.

Read Full Article

Now THAT's a hat! Alix better take notice.

Soooo...Where can I get a Spartan beer hat?

Yeah, I'd wear a silly hate for Alix too.

What a guy would do for a girl ... Seems like Alix noticed, I hope so cause he doesn't look too happy doing it ...

That sounds like the perfect wedding for the Team Fortress 2 characters to attend althought they probably spend ages deciding which hats to wear.

JUMBO PALACE:
Yeah, I'd wear a silly hate for Alix too.

You'd need a reason to wear that hat?

Everyone knows the Royal Wedding was sponsored by Valve. ;)

Scarim Coral:
That sounds like the perfect wedding for the Team Fortress 2 characters to attend althought they probably spend ages deciding which hats to wear.

I bet Sasha would catch the bouquet!

Awwuh, love the little romantic thing going on here!

The_root_of_all_evil:
Everyone knows the Royal Wedding was sponsored by Valve. ;)

Wait to see the new downloadables that will come.

Hmmmmm, there was a little grin by Alix in that last panel... does she know? I hope so... :D

WHY ARE THEY ALL LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE?

For some reason she reminded me of Violet from the incredibles in the last two panels. Not sure why.

I really want to like these comics. They are frequently times funny. But the fact the at two white guys look like sadistic evil bastard douche bags in every strip makes me not want to keep clicking... seriously, evil hair and all blue eyes?

Cute!
And Alyx look really fabulous in the bottom panels.

Awwww...Jack put on a silly hat for Alix. THAT'S SO CUUUUUUTE!

Was that a proposal?

Two things:

1) Where can I get a N7 jacket like that?

2) THIS! IS! SPARTA!

...'s #1 helmet accessory, just because you're holding off the Persian hoards, doesnt mean you cant enjoy an ice cold beer!

Is just me or is Alix getting cuter by the comic? Especially in that last panel.

(Maybe I'm just a little jealous..)

The two hats I would pick for that event for Alix's:

- My Kentaurosmon fleece hat.
- The Sonic the Hedgehog spines hat.

I just love the face that girl makes in the last panel. Whoever draws this is awesome.

WanderingFool:

I know the answer to that question: Bioware's website. Unfortunitely, it seems that they're only selling the T-shirt version, although there's a similar hoody.

Scarim Coral:

and it would all be ruined by a rampaging Spy/Pyro.

Actually, now that I think about it, having a Spy backstab/disguise as the bride/groom would be fairly hilarious, burning brides/grooms on the other hand, is just mean.

OT: And so it begins, the awkward moments shall commence henceforth!

but honestly, a spartan beer-helmet really isn't all that silly, now, a bunny-ear top-hat on the other hand, is quite ridiculous.

I love the little smirk Alix has at the end, along with the determined look on the dude's face. XD

Good on ya, Jack. Women love a man who can take a hint.
p.s. That is a nice hat.

Prince William's Wedding; now with hats so silly Team Fortress 2 is making fun of them.

Hell, if it was up to me I'd make people wear funny hats all the time. Whats the point of having funny hats if your not going to wear them every waking second?

Can't even begin to describe the cuteness; well played!

Braedan:
I really want to like these comics. They are frequently times funny. But the fact the at two white guys look like sadistic evil bastard douche bags in every strip makes me not want to keep clicking... seriously, evil hair and all blue eyes?

Hey! :( Whats evil about blue eyes? Just cause nazi's liked them doesn't make them evil.

Though Jack does have a bit of a criminal record that enclueds assaulting Lady Gaga...But he did clam that was a misunderstanding.

Imp Emissary:

Braedan:

Hey! :( Whats evil about blue eyes? Just cause nazi's liked them doesn't make them evil.

Though Jack does have a bit of a criminal record that enclueds assaulting Lady Gaga...But he did clam that was a misunderstanding.

Haha. Nothing against blue eyes, I have blue eyes. It's just the solid eyes. I know every character have no pupils... but his look frickin creepy.

Understandable about attacking Lady Gaga though.

Scarim Coral:

And best of all: Even if every single TF2 player were to attend, there would be enough different hats for everyone!

I really liked this one, Elisa! Very cute.

I love the expression when he puts on the hat.

Phenom828:
Is just me or is Alix getting cuter by the comic? Especially in that last panel.

(Maybe I'm just a little jealous..)

I've noticed the same thing. So maybe you aren't xD

WanderingFool:
Two things:

Right here: http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-hoodies/n7-armour-stripe-black-hoody

I wouldn't be surprised if Lando has told Alix about Jack messing up at Valentine's day.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here