Name Game: Fabulous Fashion

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Imp Emissary:

Braedan:
I really want to like these comics. They are frequently times funny. But the fact the at two white guys look like sadistic evil bastard douche bags in every strip makes me not want to keep clicking... seriously, evil hair and all blue eyes?

Hey! :( Whats evil about blue eyes? Just cause nazi's liked them doesn't make them evil.

Though Jack does have a bit of a criminal record that enclueds assaulting Lady Gaga...But he did clam that was a misunderstanding.

Braedan:

Imp Emissary:

Braedan:
I really want to like these comics. They are frequently times funny. But the fact the at two white guys look like sadistic evil bastard douche bags in every strip makes me not want to keep clicking... seriously, evil hair and all blue eyes?

Hey! :( Whats evil about blue eyes? Just cause nazi's liked them doesn't make them evil.

Though Jack does have a bit of a criminal record that enclueds assaulting Lady Gaga...But he did clam that was a misunderstanding.

Haha. Nothing against blue eyes, I have blue eyes. It's just the solid eyes. I know every character have no pupils... but his look frickin creepy.

Understandable about attacking Lady Gaga though.

Hmm...Yeah I see what ya mean about the eyes. A little bit of the uncanny creepiness facter.

But a spartan helmet isn't silly!

search Google images for "silly hat" and you'll see what i mean.

Its a damn sight better then anything actually worn at that wedding, except for the military wear I suppose, them old school uniforms are fairly bo'shank and Pippa Middletons arse... I MEAN DRESS!... I mean arse.

Forget the hats, is anybody else freaked out about that couch? Never before have I seen such lime green furniture.

Sooooo....are these guys roomates or something??

And this is way the PM's wife was shunned in the day's celebrations: no hat, just bobbles...

Everybody with me: one, two, three, D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

the girl with the pink hat looks like it fell out of whoville.
also I soo want Jack's hat! :D

Trivun:
Hmmmmm, there was a little grin by Alix in that last panel... does she know? I hope so... :D

WHAT? She couldn't possibly know! Not when he's being oh so subtle about it.

Good odds Leelee did this strip just for the chance to draw those hats. You can't remain serious around any of those. (Which would seem to defeat the purpose of a wedding which by tradition is a solemn ceremony. But I'm old-fashioned.)
I approve of Alyx's decree of wear for her wedding, though. Don't forget the moustaches!

#1: where can I get an N7 hoodie?
#2: Where can i find a spartan soda/beer hat?
#3: i bet alix will shag jack.

Huh, and it was just right there for situations like this...

JUMBO PALACE:
Yeah, I'd wear a silly hate for Alix too.

I'd wear 2.

He Looooooooooooooves her. lol

me.vicky:
Everybody with me: one, two, three, D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

*ahem* D'AWWWWWWWWWWW!

I love the little thing going on here. I hope it actually goes somewhere :)

No.1 thing I noticed and stayed with me through the whole thing.

MINI TARDIS.

Ehrm.. d'aww I guess?

I love Alix's eyes in the last panel. I find that look very hot for some reason.

Aww, that was sooo cute! Alix' expression in the last panel was simply priceless.

Nice Jack. I think that Alix has her eye on you.

I REALLY need one of those N7 hoodies!

OK, that was adorable. Also, I want that hat.

5 REF 4 DAT HAT!

D'awww, how cute. But seriously, stealing my ideas? Of course you know--this means war.

Or, you know, that I marry someone who doesn't mind the idea of silly hats and vegetables instead of flowers.

Spartan beer helmit/hat...do want! yes please

All amusingness and cuteness aside, I see no reason to complain about having to wear a Spartan helmet to any function.

I like how you draw Alyx's eyes and hair togethor

I want that hat!
And when will they get together, the suspense is killing me!!

Subtle dude... real fucking subtle

Screw a wedding, there better be funny hats at my funeral.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/439/commodoreHUSTLE-09-Growl

I get the gag, but in my oppinion a spartan beer-helmet isn't silly. It's AWSOME!

I like the look on Alix's face at the end

Well it would give me an excuse to wear a mario hat on top of a luigi hat.

I kinda want the N7 hoodie.

D'awwwww.

SPARTANS!!! PREPARE FOR MATRIMONY!!!

AWOOOO! AWOOOO! AWOOO!

Scarim Coral:
That sounds like the perfect wedding for the Team Fortress 2 characters to attend althought they probably spend ages deciding which hats to wear.

Everybody wear max heads or bills hat or any unusual they own.
Done.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or