Name Game: Fabulous Fashion

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Jack has some bitchin' attire there if I do say so myself.

"We're not even British" - that would be the reason you were watching the royal wedding then.

Well, the woman who finds me attractive in a Spartan Beer Bong hat is the woman I marry.

*Puts on beer-helm*
"Let the games begin!"

d'aw! XD

running character development is fantastic.

Dude...Trojan drinking hat..I want that so badly!

he isn't mad about wearing the hat, that's the spartan scowl, look at Kratos even when hes banging a whole brothels worth of prostitutes(funniest fucking part of ghost of sparta) he still has that scowl

Scarim Coral:
That sounds like the perfect wedding for the Team Fortress 2 characters to attend althought they probably spend ages deciding which hats to wear.

Let's hope we don't have to hear crap from the Westboro Baptist Church about letting the Heavy and Medic get married

Heavy: "I LOVE THIS MEDIC"!!

DTWolfwood:
d'aw! XD

running character development is fantastic.

Indeed. It just makes them all the more lovable and keeps us attached......that is until some jackass with an RPG shoots you while your waist deep in a volcano....

*Sniff* Not gonna say...it..

Screw it I said it

I love Jacks expression in the last pannel. It's a mix between loosing all dignity and sating "there, I put on a silly hat. are you happy woman?!"

Marriage?! THIS IS SPARTAAA!

I don't know which is cuter the gesture of putting on the hat or the fact he's wearing an N7 hoodie. Squee.

HankMan:

JUMBO PALACE:
Yeah, I'd wear a silly hate for Alix too.

You'd need a reason to wear that hat?

And so these two echo both statements I was going to make. Love it when words are stolen right from my brain before I can touch the keys XD
For Alix, and for SPARTA! *glug*
Funny comic as always, with a bit more cute, which is never a bad thing =3
I'm so glad this comic is on this website.
*searches E-Bay for Spartan beer hat while lamenting over not filing for a patent on it when 300 was in theaters*

zombie711:
WHY ARE THEY ALL LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE?

Shits and giggles? :3

Wow.... Subtle! :)b

What is up with that first guys face??

Also, I'm English, and I missed the wedding cos I was on a boat, sailing over some whirlpools in Japan.

Massive.

Win.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook