Miracle of Sound: Wheatley's Song (Portal 2)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Suits Wheatley's character a lot. Now i want to hear his voice actor do a cover XD

FeralCentaur:

restoshammyman:

Xman490:
If Wheatley's IQ is... well, you know... then GLaDOS's IQ is the space from here to the SUN.

weatlys IQ is the "infinite" space from here to the moon.
since the space from here to the moon is very much finite, hes IQ is actually 0.

Limited does not equal none or non-existent so it would not be 0, possibly 0 point something but not nothing, now the real question is in what measurement is he speaking of? Is he saying his IQ is as high as the distance between the Moon and the Earth in Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Inches or what other measurement?

hes IQ is the amount of "infinite" space from here to the moon.
and since the amount of "infinite" space from here to the moon is 0 (because the amount of space is finite and not infinite) hes IQ is 0.
if it was simply the amount of space from here to the moon. you would be correct.

When does the mp3 come out?

danpascooch:
Wait.....why does everyone congratulate only Miracle of Sound when the music and lyrics were written by Gavin Dunne?

I mean, I like his singing as much as the next guy, but isn't the real artist the guy who wrote the thing?

(wait, never mind, MoS wrote the Minecraft one and some of the other by himself, so him and Gavin Dunne are both awesome)

That's because, like Batman is Bruce Wayne... So Miracle of Sound is secretly mild mannered musician Gavin Dunne!!

EDIT

Ninja'd there :P My bad.

Wargamer:

In 2 weeks

Boba Frag:

That's because, like Batman is Bruce Wayne... So Miracle of Sound is secretly mild mannered musician Gavin Dunne!!

Both are pretty mild mannered to be honest :D

MiracleOfSound:

Wargamer:

In 2 weeks

Boba Frag:

Both are pretty mild mannered to be honest :D

Which is the genius of the disguise, really. If you think about it... :D

Susan Arendt:
This one is my absolute favorite so far. Just so dang catchy and adorable!

Better than the ending theme, IMO. Nice one Miracle!

This song is false...No wait, True it's very true. Except, it doesn't go on forever; It seems like this song could be 30min longer. Maybe mash some other songs together with it. Name it after something majestic like a swan,a swan-song; Wheatley's super swan-song, that would just be beautiful. It's really still brilliant as it is though.

ya you clearly didn't get the fact that Weatly WAS PROGRAMED to be a Moron he actual is a true moron and hes not holding the place together when you put him in change of it the place starts falling apart

wekill:
ya you clearly didn't get the fact that Weatly WAS PROGRAMED to be a Moron he actual is a true moron and hes not holding the place together when you put him in change of it the place starts falling apart

This song is supposed to be sung by Wheatley. He thinks that he's very important, and doesn't know how much of a moron he really is.

Meh. I never liked Ricky Gervais in the Office, and for me; Steven Merchant was the only bad thing about Portal 2. That style of comedy just really grates for me.

wekill:

That's the entire point of the song, actually.

I had this song stuck in my head all day when I was in school yesterday, thanks.

Meh, ur songs are getting little bit too happy for me. Very nice, but not for me.

Iwana Humpalot:
Meh, ur songs are getting little bit too happy for me. Very nice, but not for me.

They're not all happy... lol

Nice, very nice in fact. I'm not sure it could get any nicer. At least I don't think it can.

Before i listened to it, i read the lyrics (like i always do) and i actually thought you'd be rapping this...

Seriously guys, go back, read the lyrics, but imagine rap...

It kinda fits o.O

But still awesome, keep it up! =D

Wheatley could comprehend a paradox while most other A.I.'s couldn't. So as far as I know, he's the smarter one.

What IS a "frosted balloon"? I realize it's an insult...But what does it mean?

I think the best part was the spoiler warning. The song itself was meh in my opinion

Riddle78:
What IS a "frosted balloon"? I realize it's an insult...But what does it mean?

'Fostered balloon'.

Fostered: Adopted, without parents and taken in voluntarily by another entity or foster parent

Balloon: fat person

If you play the game, you'll understand :)

that was amazing! It had a catchy beat and everything!

one unrelated question though, do you do all the music yourself or do you have a band that helps out?

BlueTomfoolery:
that was amazing! It had a catchy beat and everything!

one unrelated question though, do you do all the music yourself or do you have a band that helps out?

All me, I don't like working with other musicians!

cant wait for you to put his one on itunes so i can get it!!! loved it

Personally I didn't like this one as much. The words were well written but this felt to much like a lullaby. I would have gone for a more robotic computer sound just because its Portal. Still think you are better then a vast majority of what I hear nowadays.

When do you put "Fire In Your Hole" on bandcamp? it's been 2 weeks :P

I can't stop listening to this song! I must have watched it from :41 to the end about 25-30 times now. I love this song!

Best one so far :)

The melody reminds me VERY much of a Scorpions song. Skywriter:

The space between here and the moon isn't infinite unless you include laterally. Otherwise, it's a set distance. Duh.

Love it. Want it. How do I get it?
Lol now if only there were more Half Life Songs ^__^

Anchupom:
The space between here and the moon isn't infinite unless you include laterally. Otherwise, it's a set distance. Duh.

That's the whole point. Duh.

MiracleOfSound:

Anchupom:

I know, I was going along with it :D
And now I'm not sure if you were taking me seriously, or going along with it too...

Anchupom:

MiracleOfSound:

Anchupom:

And now I'm not sure if you were taking me seriously, or going along with it too...

Only Wheatley knows for sure!

MiracleOfSound:

Anchupom:

MiracleOfSound:

Only Wheatley knows for sure!

Well he DOES have an IQ of the infinite space between the earth and the moon... ;D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here