Miracle of Sound: Santiago's Lament

Santiago's Lament

A haunting tribute to Gears of War.

Watch Video

Very nice, this really captured Dom's story well.

Fantastic!!

another great song ^_^

This is been one of my favourites for a while now

Brilliant, you really do make miracles.

Nice, dude. Very nice.

I have to say that I loved this. I was actually genuinely moved by the 'Santiago-Maria reunion' in GOW2, and this song is an excellent tribute as well as being quality work in its own right. Congratulations.

I haven't actually played Gears of War (I know, I'm a horrible person) but I absolutely love this song nonetheless.

amazing song...as ever

MiracleOfSound:
Santiago's Lament

A haunting tribute to Gears of War.

Watch Video

this is probably my favorite song that you've done so far...not even sure how many times i've listened to it..but each time i think a manly tear is shed..outstanding work

savageoblivi0n:

this is probably my favorite song that you've done so far...not even sure how many times i've listened to it..but each time i think a manly tear is shed..outstanding work

Thanks bro. Glad people are enjoying it, it's one of my faves too.

I love this!!!! you are seriously some kind of music god.
I just love your schemes for the verses (if I said it right XD)
put it on Bandcamp please and take all my money.

Does his wife look like Olivia Munn to anyone else?

Oh my. I've listened to this song entirely too much. I've never played the game, but this song is amazing, and now I sort of want to play GoW just to understand the song that much more. You rock, and you have my admiration.

Wow - haunting indeed!

This is an awesome song - gorgeously textured lyrics and great music.

I got tired of listening to this on Youtube anyway. Glad to see you imported it to The Escapist.
This is probably my favourite of your work.
Keep it up

I hope Dom gets some serious despair in Gears 3. Not like emo bullcrap. More like the kind of grief that a man would deal with after putting down his own wife.

You guys are amazing. This is by far the best song yet, I love it.
This should be constantly put on the front page, if you ask me. :)

Wow are all the instruments done by one guy or is it an actual band? Either way great stuff, keep it up!

Yeah cool song.
I wish there was a bit more to the video, but I'm guessing this was pre-escapist.
Also of course there's very little game footage featuring maria in the GoW2 so, not a lot you can splice in there.

You know the music makes me think a bit about Prey. That game was a bit of a flop I think but has a cool enough story that a song may go well it :D The second one, though unrelated largely, is looking pretty awesome

This song is really really AWESOME. Great work on this one.

LightspeedJack:
Wow are all the instruments done by one guy or is it an actual band? Either way great stuff, keep it up!

Just myself :)

PunkZERO:
This song is really really AWESOME. Great work on this one.

Thank you!

VeluCherry:
You guys are amazing. This is by far the best song yet, I love it.
This should be constantly put on the front page, if you ask me. :)

It's one of my faves too, doesn't get much love but I'm proud of it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here