Miracle of Sound: Commander Shepard

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Commander Shepard

The Mass Effect Song.

Watch Video

Woooo! Best gaming song in the world. And it's here!

I post this before listening because I have full confidence that MoS simply cannot, would not, deliver anything short of excellence in taking on as rich a source as ME.

EDIT: And I was not at all disappointed. Spot on, MoS, you really can't be better than Commander Shepard.

That last Krogan picture was too scary.

This has to be your best song up to date. I even have it as my ringtone, it's that epic.

You can fight like a Krogan! You can run like a leopard! BET YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN COMMANDER SHEPHARD!!!

XD

This song WINS THE INTERNET!

I can't tell when they show the cubs since many species look different from the adult but the second time it says "Run like a leopard" its showing a cheetah.

Oh yeah but I still love the song though. ^.^

Odd Water:
I can't tell when they show the cubs since many species look different from the adult but the second time it says "Run like a leopard" its showing a cheetah.

Oh yeah but I still love the song though. ^.^

I've had that pointed out many a time, and my excuse is 'blame Google image search' :D

Well, a cheetah is faster than a leopard, so it's all good.

I don't know what to say - it's surprisingly awesome.

Yay! All yours songs got transferred!

Just had to listen to this when I saw it.

Now they are all here. Except the Fallout song, which is still missing for some reason. ;)

I noticed you had a song this week, and last week. I hope you don't burn out, man. I don't want to hear about you on the news. I can just see how the reporter starts out.

"A man has been spotted in front of the Bethesda offices, armed with only a gallon of coffee and a guitar. He is threatening to play thrash metal until someone, somewhere shows him where 'the vault' is. Sources are still unclear about what this 'vault' really is, but reporters are looking into that now. This is Jim Jimmeny for your local news at ten."

Honestly, you should have gone with the MandaloreMovies version. No offence, but I much preferred that video to the one here.

Redhawkmillenium:

Welcome to the Escapist! Enjoy yourself and stay out of the basement.

Oh, and don't troll. You don't want to know what we do to trolls.

As for the song itself, its really catchy, but its too repetitive. I would've loved some more lyrics describing the ME universe.

Whoa, wait, all of MoS's song are on the Escapist now? SWEET!

"You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but youll never be better than Commander Shepherd!"

Edit: aww, no Gordon Freeman Saved My Life or I Suck at Call of Duty. Oh well.

MiracleOfSound:
I've had that pointed out many a time, and my excuse is 'blame Google image search' :D

Then you had better give Google some combustible lemons in return.

Edit: PS - Yay for more goodness

PureIrony:

Redhawkmillenium:

Welcome to the Escapist! Enjoy yourself and stay out of the basement.

Oh, and don't troll. You don't want to know what we do to trolls.

As for the song itself, its really catchy, but its too repetitive. I would've loved some more lyrics describing the ME universe.

Thanks! I've been watching videos like ZP and EC for a while now, and decided to join.

MiracleOfSound:
Commander Shepard

The Mass Effect Song.

Watch Video

why didn't you ask permission to use the mandalor movies (I think thats what they're called) video of this
OT
great song glad to see its on the escapist

Woot :D One of my most favorite MoS song is finally here :D

I think this is your best song. It just... has something that the others lack. Wonder what it could be ;)

CounterAttack:
Honestly, you should have gone with the MandaloreMovies version. No offence, but I much preferred that video to the one here.

I was thinking the same thing. Anyone know why it wasn't used?

Irridium:
I think this is your best song. It just... has something that the others lack. Wonder what it could be ;)

Commander Shepard maybe?
Idk, but this song kicks ass!

I fought like a Krogan and ran like a Lepoard but I wasn't better than Commander Shepard...

I'm Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite Song on the escapist

after Mining all Day long

Finally! my Fav song is here. i sure have been waiting for this moment :)

Definitely my new favorite series on Escapist. Keep up the awesomeness!

i feel like i should be running in place

CounterAttack:

Too complicated. I'd have had to do a contract with him and stuff, I prefer to keep this feature between me and the Escapist

I love this song so much. My friend was laughing at me becuase I was singing it while healing a dungeon in wow and forgot I was on skype aswell as vent... lol.

The Escapist did well to get you guys here. The songs are awesome .. and the commander Shepard one is, for me, the best by far! :)

they need to play that song on the credits for mass effect 3

sorry to interrupt at 01:49 , BUT *ahem* THAT is NOT a LEOPARD!

:-P

THAT my friends is a GEPARD or in english "CHEETAH".
a LEOPARD is a "Panthera pardus". in other words some kind of PANTHER.
a LEOPARD reaches 60km/h or 37,28 mph.
the GEPARDs reach a top speed of arround 112 km/h or 69,59 mph. as you can soo on that picture at 01:49!!!!!

my pleasure.

Karinnare:
The Escapist did well to get you guys here. The songs are awesome .. and the commander Shepard one is, for me, the best by far! :)

:) Thanks!

dmcc85:

the GEPARDs reach a top speed of arround 112 km/h or 69,59 mph. as you can soo on that picture at 01:49!!!!!

my pleasure.

Yes, I've had this pointed out already in the thread and as I said back then... Blame Google image search, they lied to me and told me it was a leopard!

MiracleOfSound:

Karinnare:

:) Thanks!

dmcc85:

my pleasure.

Yes, I've had this pointed out already in the thread and as I said back then... Blame Google image search, they lied to me and told me it was a leopard!

yes, okay.
what can i say...?
the song wouldn't sound as good , if you used a cheeta instead...

you can run like a cheeta, but you ll never be better than... whoopsy... doesnt rhyme...

i believe most people get, what you re trying to say there, so...
let that Panther be a cheater!!! *g*

This is pretty sweet, a fan made a piano version. Worth a watch :)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here