Daily Drop: VHS Tape

Pages 1 2 NEXT

VHS Tape

Now how will we watch The Higgins Boys and Gruber?

Watch Video

Was that a cat?!

Sixcess:
Was that a cat?!

OMG...there's gonna be some UK rage over that...

Heheh, if that's the case The_root_of_all_evil you should be careful of your avatar then ;)

Chucker:
Heheh, if that's the case The_root_of_all_evil you should be careful of your avatar then ;)

Mebbe, mebbe not :)

I AM EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!

Aaah, broken VHS tape. How nostalgic.

But seriously, was that a cat? O_O oh! I bet it's to see if it lands on all fours?

The_root_of_all_evil:

Chucker:

I think you'll avoid the backlash
... by a whisker.

So many VHS tapes lost that way...

MrSnugglesworth:

Love the avatar.

I had a feeling they wouldn't need the crowbar for that one. I have thrown a vhs tape at the wall once, and man did it take damage. I think it did more than the drop actually.

While mine has a habit of jumping at least 7 feet on a regular basis, I certainly hope they limit the Cat's drop height. Starting it upside-down, though, would be cool. I think I've seen that slow-mo video before, come to think of it...

connall:

MrSnugglesworth:

Love the avatar.

I enjoy yours as well.

Especially his face.

terrible terrible people! how could you do that to a poor kitty!

HankMan:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Chucker:

I think you'll avoid the backlash
... by a whisker.

It would be a catastrophe otherwise, but no-one's purrfect. We should stop kitten around though, and perhaps paws for others felines.

Aw. I was so hoping for the tape reel to come flying out the front and unreel everywhere.

Question to LRR: Was the tape dropped more times to see if it would do anything else?

Now then:
KITTY

Chasmodius: Unless they adjust the angle of the camera from what we've seen all along (which I would be all for) we wouldn't see much of the turn from upside down, and maybe not even then. Also, cats really are excellent at falling from heights.

There was a PERSON in the testing chamber there. And he wasn't even wearing a hazmat suit or even a white coat!!

But more importantly, dropped kitty??

Should've crowbarred it. I mean, it'snot like you were gonna- IS THAT A CAT?!?!?!?!

It's a cat the most useless domesticated animal next next to purse dogs.

It breaks like any other tape, only from great height.

And tomorrow's drop...is a cat!?

Is tomorrow part of operation pussy cash?

...I don't think a cat will break if you drop it...

and I really don't think that the crowbar is a good idea following cat-break failure.

How will you accomplish this feat?

Probably gonna need the crow bar for tomorrow's drop :P

Wait, that's it?

I mean I'm pretty sure that tape would still work... makes sense that the flippy guard thing would break first and so easily though.

Hate to use the same pun thrice but this seems like it would be shameful to pass up.

To fix that we're going to need some tape!

Quiet Stranger:

Kathleen is SO gonna murder you for suggesting that.

blaquenoise:
It's a cat the most useless domesticated animal next next to purse dogs.

They were more useful than dogs in the olden days to protect stores of grain and stuff from rats and mice, especially on ships. Now they really don't have much to do. Neither do dogs for that matter, unless you're a hunter.

I think cats are pretty epic though. There was this large breed of cat that was domesticated by the vikings. And I'll be damned if they aren't good hunters, too.

Don't dis cats. They're awesome.

KITTY?

Well,this weeks drop seemed kind of lazy or quickly done,no offence,but a)A forced drop or B)the crowbar would add more to it,at least we would see the case shatter in both cases most probably,now we only saw the guard and it's not like you would be using the tape again,is it? ;)

But the TV was quite cool and I guess you got other things to attend as well.Waiting for tomorrow. :)

If this was between waist and head height it would be many days of my youth.

Next week's drop honestly looks like a koala.

MowDownJoe:

Quiet Stranger:

Kathleen is SO gonna murder you for suggesting that.

We don't even know what it is yet though, could be a cat could be anything.

whats with the fewer drops? are they getting lazy?

So next time looks to be a cat. Cats always land on their feet, so put some buttered toast on the cat's back and make some anti-gravity.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)