Daily Drop: Ted the Cat

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Okay, one of the best drops evarrr. Now we need them to Drop Yahtzee.
But the cat landing was amazing, they are truly quite awesome animals, even the ones who are, erm, let's say, "big boned". At first it really did look like the front paws broke... And the whole movement of the body...damn, do they know how do land.
Oh, and nice touch with the crowbar.
Cats are cool.

I knew the crowbar was a ruse since Kathleen knows where you live, and would have murdered you with a rusty spoon (twice), but interesting episode nonetheless.

I was SO hoping it would pull out the CROWBAR IS READY! Hah.
I was not dissapoint.

Mumorpuger:
"Hm... wouldn't it be funny if they did the 'Crowbar Ready' sequ...

... HOLY COW THEY'RE DOING IT!"

I laughed.... Hard.

Exactly what I was thinking. Genius!

XD Crowbar is ready!

If Alex really *had* crowbarred the cat, Kathleen would have crowbarred HIM. Next message: "Alex will be out of the hospital when they find a way to regrow a crushed spine..."

Teddy is all like, "So what? Big Deal!" after the drop. (Cookie if you get the reference).

Hehe.

That's surprisingly disturbing.

The cat's paws seemed to bend in really awkward ways.
It's fun to see the cat bring it's back legs forward though.
And the tail flick too...

All in all, quite amusing.

Oh, and I was also one of the ones expecting a stuffed toy to be crowbarred... XD

Either you're a really small guy or that is one fat cat

Mumorpuger:
"Hm... wouldn't it be funny if they did the 'Crowbar Ready' sequ...

... HOLY COW THEY'RE DOING IT!"

I laughed.... Hard.

I had a feline they were going to pull something like that.

I knew it, but it was funny

Ted is such a fluffy cat! Just wondering what collar is he wearing? I notice that round grey thing sticking out from the collar in the first drop.

I was actually half expecting the crowbar to be some kind of cat toy.

When I saw "CROWBAR IS READY" I laughed out loud, then wondered if it was wrong that I thought the idea of hitting a cat with a crowbar -even as an obvious joke- was amusing. I concluded it is.

But Alex, no, as much as I want to say you did, you didn't. I can see right through you.
Or at least, through your glasses and poorly laid traps.

KITTY :D

We have finally answered the age-old question of whether that is Alex or Graham hitting shit with a crowbar.

Slycne:
I was actually half expecting the crowbar to be some kind of cat toy.

I was expecting that too actually.

I think it would have been much funnier if the crowbar came down on a stuffed cat instead.

Awesome, all in the name of science...

Ted?

their was a Commodore Hustle episode that used his name just two weeks ago. were you worried about preserving his identity.

Instead of Ted the Cat this daily drop should have been called 'Pussy' :P

lol Crowbar, I had a feeling this would happen as soon as I saw that no animals were harmed in the making of this movie :3

This would've been perfect for April Fool's day...which was last month. You had me there after the first drop.

I was joking in earlier threads, but DAMN are there a lot of cat people on this site!

Cool to see the shockwave pass through the legs :D

Awww... Cats are built for this kind of thing. You should have dropped him from higher, as well as forced him to land on his feet.

Well played Alex, I nearly spit out my coffee there.

ADDITIONAL TESTING REQUIRED.

Get two cats and drop them simultaniously. SLOW MOTION CATFIGHT IN AIR!

Next episode: a baby.

Draconalis:
Awww... Cats are built for this kind of thing. You should have dropped him from higher, as well as forced him to land on his feet.

For everyone asking for a more 'spectacular' cat drop... sorry no. We wanted to make sure that Ted would not be harmed in any way during the drop.

Were the names changed for the protection of the innocent? I don't think "Ted" is really the cat's name.

And of course you couldn't really use the crowbar, you wouldn't have lived long enough to edit the footage

Quite frightening to see how the feline shock absorbers work...that cat has to be part snake given how low its head came out.

If i dropped my cat from that height its legs would actually break. :S

First time you had me laughing out loud! Great episode

MatParker116:
KITTY!

Exactly what I was thinking.

It says a lot about us I am afraid.

Ted is fat. He needs a diet and someone take him on a walks.

At normal speed it doesn't really look special but in slow motion, it looks amazing. Definitely one of my favorite drops.
When the cat landed on the ground, I was already jokingly thinking, that this was a failure and that they have to use the crowbar now but when I heard the music, I was like WTF?!

What would everyones reaction have been if the kitty had just burst into pieces when it hit the floor?

T8B95:
I was joking in earlier threads, but DAMN are there a lot of cat people on this site!

Well, this is the internet and...

Cool episode. The shock absorbing front paws were pretty amazing.

Now if someone edits the vid to stop immediatly after "Crowbar Is Ready" and sends it to Fox News that would start a good moral panic.

Just tell 'em Half Life made you do it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or