Daily Drop: Makeup

Makeup

Rouge and coloring, incense and ice, perfume and kisses, oh, it's all so nice.

Watch Video

Ooohhhh

Make up particles O.o

RUN DUSTIFIED MAKE UP, RUN!

That container has a pretty strong base

I'd like to see an UberHD remix of this one.

Now, it's only dust in the wind...

I love how this show can suddenly reduce 50 dollars of makeup into nothing of value. Lots of powder though.
Oooo, olives, wonder if the jar will hold up to the drop tomorrow. I dropped jars before, wonder if they found the weakness.

Yep second drop did the trick. Cool drop. Can't wait for the jar o something next time.

Way to stick the landing there on that second drop.

Not even makeup can withstand gravity, very few things can. Good drop, I look forward to that jar getting whats coming to it tommorrow.

It would looked a lot better if it was zoomed closer to see the particles more. The jar of pickles look interesting.

EDIT: I hope for a crowbar :D

You going to clean up the mess you guys just made? Or just cover up

-edit-
After re-reading my post it was so awful I couldn't help but blush

*cough* at the puns. It's like you all just "made them up". >.>

looks like you chopped up the makeup the second time. Nice effect. Poooof!

daxterx2005:
You going to clean up the mess you guys just made? Or just COVER UP

-edit-
After re-reading my post it was so awful I couldn't help but BLUSH

Really, your post is bad, you should somehow MAKE UP for it.

ThreeKneeNick:

daxterx2005:

-edit-

I thought the FOUNDATION of the post was good..

ThreeKneeNick:

daxterx2005:

-edit-

MattAn24:

ThreeKneeNick:

daxterx2005:

-edit-

I thought the FOUNDATION of the post was good..

You both made me lol, thanks guys :)

i wanna know what brand that was because any time i drop my makeup more than 5 inches onto my desk it explodes

Awesome plume of powder.
By the way, where's the suggestion box? I recently replaced my air conditioner's filter. When I brought it outside to throw away a strong gust of wind knocked through it and created a huge dust cloud. I think an old filter and a fan could create a wicked dust storm cloud that would look sweet in slow motion. You could see all the tiny specks and fluttering reflective particles.

mekose:
Awesome plume of powder.
By the way, where's the suggestion box? I recently replaced my air conditioner's filter. When I brought it outside to throw away a strong gust of wind knocked through it and created a huge dust cloud. I think an old filter and a fan could create a wicked dust storm cloud that would look sweet in slow motion. You could see all the tiny specks and fluttering reflective particles.

Bear in mind that they'd be doing it in a basement, without open ventilation. There's a reason that crap gets filtered out of the air.

OT: I understand that the first drop didn't destroy the make-up box, but it still would have been cool to watch in slow-mo. It flipped about nine times.

Cool drop. Someone should incorporate this into their game physics engine for when bullets hit dirt.

mekose:
Awesome plume of powder.

Novur:
Bear in mind that they'd be doing it in a basement, without open ventilation. There's a reason that crap gets filtered out of the air.

Also bear in mind that the entire series was filmed over the course of 3 days, 16 hours a day. It was all filmed before the series even came out.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here