Daily Drop: Olives

Olives

Or to give its true Spanish name, "Dedos del pie de San Javier."

Watch Video

So many martinis... ruined!

I can't wait to see D&D 4.0 dropped tomorrow!!

You can still eat them, but you might want to pick out the glass first. Why am I seeing a Happy Face ball for tomorrow?

I Loved this drop, but not as much as olive to make puns in daily drop videos :)

Ahhh, interesting that the bulk seemed almost to peel away from that one bit of the label/glass left where it made contact.

You lie! Today's big drop was 6048 little 75g pork pies, dropped 8m onto hard concrete.

Surprisingly little damage to the pies themselves, but the packaging was pretty much totalled.

Gah! Die disgusting things, die!

Anywho, cool drop but it might have been cooler if they have been in a bowl or something as opposed to the frequently seen `jar of stuff.`

StriderShinryu:

Anywho, cool drop but it might have been cooler if they have been in a bowl or something as opposed to the frequently seen `jar of stuff.`

alternatively unscrew the lid and tip, possibly?

Moffman:

StriderShinryu:

alternatively unscrew the lid and tip, possibly?

Certainly. Or, given my massive dislike for olives, perhaps the crowbar could have been used to smash the little buggers individually. :)

I'm torn. Part of me loves the easy-to-shatter glass containers that (almost) never fail to shatter in a cool and sparkly manner, spilling their contents every which way. But the other part of me wishes they'd use durable plastic containers which probably won't break on the drop, but probably WILL bring out the crowbar and give up the goods in an awesome manner al-la the ketchup and mustard smash.

The one tomorrow is most certainly gonna need a crow bar

Those are some big olives.

Wait, their are called what?

You just made that up, didn't you?

What happens if the crowbar fails? Do they have thunderflashes stockpiled?

"Dedos del pie de San Javier."

Toes of San Javier. Either the spanish have some REALLY wierd nicknames for food, or im missing out on some inside joke?

Zenode:

Toes of San Javier. Either the spanish have some REALLY wierd nicknames for food, or im missing out on some inside joke?

1. Grab your foot
2. Twist it around 180
3. Look at your toes
4. You have just realise they look slightly like olives

Or I might just have Spanish feet..

Shoqiyqa:
What happens if the crowbar fails? Do they have thunderflashes stockpiled?

They use some thermite.

Zenode:

That's why I asked, I'm spanish and I've never heard that before lol

I've always liked olives, but I think I'll feel a little unconfortable now the next time I eat some.

Smashy, splashy, and bouncy! Awesome!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here