Critical Miss: F.E.A.R.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

F.E.A.R.

When a woman falls through the cracks, what option does she have but to become a crazed, psychic murderer?

Read Full Article

Now I need a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. Thanks for that -_-

The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.

Jonci:
The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.

You can make that terrifying with some simple alliteration. Abusive Alma the redneck rapist baby-maker. Especially if you consider it in universe. =D

To bad she never got to go to school, I guess daddy didn't think that Alma mater...ed

Lvl 64 Klutz:

theres a similar bar to that in the UK & ireland. it's called 'Brunch'

Should have been a Daniel Craig lolly. If you can't beat the man, you can always lick him ;)

I...well, that's certainly the most original criticism of FEAR I've heard so far. Made me laugh though...

The box with Alma made me laugh.
Redneck baby making machine is a nice term to put it.

Lines like "Patriarchy all up in that shit." never fail to make me grin.

IndianaJonny:
Should have been a Daniel Craig lolly. If you can't beat the man, you can always lick him ;)

SERIOUSLY!?! that can't be real can it???

This completely ruins the FEAR universe for me

Isn't Alma kind of, well....feral? Once you go past about age 8 and you don't have any or at least not much education the damage done to your mind is kind of permanent. There once was a feral child brought back into civilization. He was tought how to more or less behave and pick up on peoples non-verble queues, but he never learned higher functions like speaking or anything like that. Unfortunately If Alma was never tought anything at all there really would not be much hope for her. Sad really.

I'm determined to find the hamster in this one.
*looks for another 10 seconds*
Wait nevermind, it's right there.

Quiet Stranger:

IndianaJonny:

SERIOUSLY!?! that can't be real can it???

This completely ruins the FEAR universe for me

Do you want it to be? ;)

They could build a sitcom around that, Alma, the monster-pooping teenager.

I thought the biggest problem was that the squad is literally called 'FEAR' and people are still surprised when they die

Jonci:

Damn.... you're right XD

But overall great strip guys XD

IndianaJonny:

That thing is incredibly pleased with itself.

Almost looks like Suchong's stealing a couple of bites of her Daniel Craig

HankMan:
To bad she never got to go to school, I guess daddy didn't think that Alma mater...ed

*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

i actually find funny that i know at least 4 girls that became like alma because of bad choices in their lives. :P

Well, this is the most bullshit breakdown of Fear I've ever seen...

Strip was worth a chuckle though, gotta be said.

HentMas:

HankMan:

*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

i actually find funny that i know at least 4 girls that became like alma because of bad choices in their lives. :P

You know at least 4 girls who ended up becoming psychic commanders of a vast army of their own offspring? Yikes.

"Patriarchy all up in that shit". God, how I love that line. Good stuff. ^^

Also, a reference to the song (The) Fix by Elbow at the end, maybe?

Lvl 64 Klutz:

GODDAMN NINJAS!! God I love those things. That's bad when I could care less about the subject and focus more on that delicious treat Erin has.....*Drools*

Secondly: LMAO at Patriarchy all up in that shit XD

Kurt Cristal:

HentMas:

HankMan:

*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

You know at least 4 girls who ended up becoming psychic commanders of a vast army of their own offspring? Yikes.

everything is true except for the "psychic" i know they can at least build a proper Soccer team XD XD XD

HentMas:

Kurt Cristal:

HentMas:

*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

everything is true except for the "psychic" i know they can at least build a proper Soccer team XD XD XD

Oi! Next thing ya know the World Cup goes missing in an evil diabolical plot to get back at their Ex Boyfriends....

Last panel was my favorite XD!!
Awesome!

haha, "patriarchy all up in that shit", that just made my day. thankyou. and yes i too now want a strawberry shortcake bar, damn!

Madara XIII:

HentMas:

Kurt Cristal:

Oi! Next thing ya know the World Cup goes missing in an evil diabolical plot to get back at their Ex Boyfriends....

considering the rating of fans of soccer here in MX, i think thats their main plot XD

HentMas:

Madara XIII:

HentMas:

considering the rating of fans of soccer here in MX, i think thats their main plot XD

Jesus Christ! Get the Chopper! I shall be the only one to steal the world cup.....and then infect it with

UROBOROS!!!

That does make a surprising amount of sense, even as a joke...

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Forget that, I've got Blue Bunny.

I hope to God this is trying to be ironic.

standokan:
They could build a sitcom around that, Alma, the monster-pooping teenager.

She is well over 20. She does have 2 full grown...well, one full grown and one full grown then dead son.

Lvl 64 Klutz:

youre welcome. I got one the other day, it was fantastic.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here