Trailers: Fireburst: Tracks

Fireburst: Tracks

Get a close-up view of the variety of racing tracks featured in Fireburst.

Watch Video

Meh, looks pretty derivative. I'll stick to Burnout and Wipeout for my racing fix, thankyou.

The song was annoying too, IMO.

Andronicus:
Meh, looks pretty derivative. I'll stick to Burnout and Wipeout for my racing fix, thankyou.

That song was annoying. It doesn't look like anything we haven't seen before. Seems like a mix between some very old game graphics wise and at the same time trying to be Burnout.
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit covers my driving needs for a partially realistic game and Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts does for an unrealistic one. The environment looked interesting, but the rest looked bad.

Andronicus:

Man i HATE generic pop-emo. Runied what was otherwise an OK trailer. Bad choices of music aside this is a pretty derrivative looking game. Kind of looks like the the Hoverbike sections fron Ratchet and Clank 2, which would be good if that wasn't an added in racing section from a 2003 platformer.

Looked all right, a kind of derivative arcade racer. Shame we had two(three?) of those last year in split/second , blur (depending on your definition) and ofc NFS: hot pursuit (unsurprisingly the best of the bunch considering criterion seem to be incapable of making a bad game). So this title has not got a real chance of shining against those.

Hell trackmania 2 will probably be drawing the spotlight (Which looks sexy)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here