Stolen Pixels #259: Don't Fear the Creeper

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I am moved by this poem. Excuse me for a moment.

*sob*

Lol; god I hate those things... Expecially when they blow up your railways.

So THATS why there was no comic for ages, you were addicted to minecraft.

It could be worse. They could have Obsidian Armor

nothing worse than being backed into a corner and two creepers coming at you from different directions. To see your doom coming is indeed the meaning of despair.

Love the peeking tom creeper in the first picture peeking in the window.

What could he be looking at.

Relevant

OT: Very nice, ending made me lol.

And that's why I play on Peaceful. :D

Seriously, always when you least expect it.

Most of my buildings have a moat for this very reason.

I love setting the difficulty to Peaceful due to the sheer annoyance that creepers provide. But mobs provide the game, so maybe when I get bored... :3

If they don't like minors, just show them a fake ID and they'll leave you alone.

Outstanding. We're still trying to fix our town's creeper infestation since the last update.

thank god for the "peaceful" option that actually allows me to work through the night no hassles

Moats. Moats are always the solution. Especially ones with bridges having only doors, and enough glass to make any hidden creepers visible.

That was brilliant

Bloody creepers... constantly wrecking up my shit.

I fully intend to use trap doors to make giant creeper pits once they are added in.

As always, creepers are there to tactically fuck your shit up. I never run into one unless I am nearly dead or just finish some fancy creation that they then blow up.

Hah Amusing.

Creepers are amusing to me. Not that they don't terrify me, but in that nobody who hasn't played Minecraft gets these references at all. I feel like I'm flinching from talk of the boogeyman when around someone who just doesn't understand.

And of course, if you leave one dark corner in your fort it WILL be a creeper that spawns in it.

"Oh shit no! KA-BOOM!" <3

At first I thought it was actually to the rythm of don't fear the reaper but it isn't, and singing won't make it sound better.

These buggers are relentless,and can spawn anywhere.
I fear waking up in my minecraft and seeing a creeper stalking me in my sleep,ready to explode as soon as I open my eyes,to see one final glow of fear in my eyes.

They are the reason I carry a bow with at least 64 arrows where ever I go,so if my tunnels get infested,I can pull off a doom-guy and kill the beasts from hell.

I feel ashamed, because it wasn't until halfway through the comic when I realized it was supposed to be a poem/song.

Pretty cool, but ever since March Mayhem, the mere mension of Minecraft makes me rage!

wait wait wait. "Dont Fear The Creeper" is the tagline for the minecraft server Escapecraft...

have we had him on without us knowing? if so. WIN. if not. ah well.

on a side note: creepers are nothing compared to a drunk Mod with infinite TNT on SMP...-_-

Hahaha [claps enthusiastically] Well done Shamus! That was good writing indeed!

I'm hoping someone will make this compatible with SMP, so I can go online and REALLY grief people.

Creepers are unbelievably phallic.

Seriously, look at them, then think about it...

*Puts shades on*

...long and hard for a moment.

YYYEEAA-Okay, that pun was terrible. I know they're the result of a fudged up model for pigs, but what has been seen cannot be unseen.

This comic is clearly racist.

AbstractStream:

So what if I expect it when I am least expecting it?
PARADOX*DUN DUN DUN*

Vibhor:

AbstractStream:

So what if I expect it when I am least expecting it?
PARADOX*DUN DUN DUN*

You can't actually expect something when you least expect it.

Also, I lost the game.

Phishfood:

Totally addicted to craft!
*guitar sounds*

OT: Hmm thats strange. Whenever I go up to creepers in minecraft they always give me warm hugs. But they do tend to leave a mess of OMG-UNGODLY-SIZED-HOLE-IN-THE-FLOOR sometimes.

Captcha: edixam process. The process by which creepers suicide... sssssssssssssss

Phishfood:

I think that was stated before, specially in the comics were it was admitted :P

Honestly never had much problem with creepers except when attempting the 404 challenge. If you're vigilant, utilize space and keep areas very well-lit they're just not an issue, unlike worms and devourers in Terraria. x.x

Cute poem though.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or