Critical Miss: Moon Diver

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Moon Diver

Despair ... AND TOAST!

Read Full Article

An Advent Children reference? I mean seriously

A toaster that tries to kill you? Been there, done that

No, really, my toaster is trying to kill me!

That toast sure is super...

I want this game

Toasters are already trying to kill us. They gain your trust by making you delicious toast but when you least expect it, BAM! You get a mouthful of burnt toast.

ah, Mother's toaster. Jenovah is one again.

So I guess what you're saying is, you guys felt burned by this game?
I and I'm pretty sure Noam Chomsky doesn't draw toast bouncing of girls' boobs for a living.

You cannot save your toast now, I will burn it to a crisp! Cutlery is useless against me!

Flying toasters? I wasn't aware that Windows 95 and After Dark were back in fashion.

Hahaha, the Keanu Reeves mention is awesome.
Hey toaster, can you buuuurn my bread?

"Phtchoof phtchoof" wonderful onomatopoeia there. The sound of swift, crumbly death immortalized.

vxicepickxv:
Flying toasters? I wasn't aware that Windows 95 and After Dark were back in fashion.

Remember the game? Where you were the flying toaster and had to collect things and dodge toys? Weird game.

Formica Archonis:

vxicepickxv:

Remember the game? Where you were the flying toaster and had to collect things and dodge toys? Weird game.

There was a flying toaster game? I don't recall that. After Dark was a third party screen saver for Windows 95 that had a few main features, one of which was flying toasters. Every once in a while, one of them would throw toast.

vxicepickxv:
There was a flying toaster game? I don't recall that.

Yeah, one of the After Dark Games.

I for one enjoyed the reference to classic software. And by software I mean screen-savers.

Also, who dresses the protagonists of this game?! It's like the walked into the Arc System Works dressing room in the dark. While intoxicated.

I can't even tell what the blonde one is? Boy? Girl? I guess it doesn't matter so long as I mash attack.

The reason the Russian Parliment boss is the only thing that comes to mind with Strider is cause nobody could be fucked to play it further than that into the game. Most people don't even know Robo-ape, and that was the next level. Beyond that, nobody has a clue, nor cares to.

Oh Keanu, you inanimate prankster.

Yeah, that is how it is. The toaster give you years of good food for your breadfast, and then it sprouts wings and attacks. Don't fight it with a sarp metal weapon! Unless its unplugged.

What song was the reference for this time? Couldn't find it on google when searching "dropped out of college and think noam chomsky". Anyone has a clue?

PunkRex:

HankMan:

Thanks but you should add some content so the mods don't send you a warning or put you on probation. Those sorts of things can add up if you're not careful.

I can't help but think of The Brave Little Toaster when I see that for some reason, and now thinking about it; that'd be a far more badass boss.

Back on form I see, was beginning to get worried that it had been about 2 months without one I even smiled at but this gave me a good laugh, and I really want toast now.

The curse of the burnt toast!

All shall run in fear from the burnt toast!

The toaster looks like it belongs in Scribblenauts

Ahhh old screen savers.
Moon Diver is new? It's been out since... well at least a couple weeks before the psn went down cuz me and two friends got it.

AND CAN FINALLY PLAY THE DAMN THING.

HankMan:

PunkRex:

HankMan:

Thanks but you should add some content so the mods don't send you a warning or put you on probation. Those sorts of things can add up if you're not careful.

Yeah, you better watch it, or you're toast.

OT: I have to agree that the concept could be pulled of in a very interesting way. Shame it didn't by the sounds of it.

You bashed Keanu Reeves and the fact this is his default face...
...I think I'm in love. XD

Anyways, good work as usual.

Toast. My God. Why does it always have to be toast?

I believe that someone in Nottingham was mugged by using a toaster as a weapon. So be careful out there

The fact that you posted a Sephiroth quote has me squealing my fangirls screams into what was otherwise a very dreary, soul-crushing day.

I-I'm so happy...!!! ^.^

Hahaha nice.
Too bad its not as good as i had hoped it would be.
ill still probably get it just because it looks like a fun Hack n Slash...
As soon as im done enjoying Strania:The Stella machine.
Seriously, this game is awesome.
Dat soundtrack.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook