Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 4 - Flier Frenzy

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Ep 4 - Flier Frenzy

The Masters have been split up into teams of two to see who can generate the most clients in one day. They need to turn some sort of profit to keep Tycoon at bay. Fortunately, at least one team takes their job seriously...

Watch Video

Ep 4? Something went wrong :<

Art Axiv:

We are releasing all four today to get the series caught up with what has already been shown. After today Pro-Gamer Gauntlet will have a new show every week. 3 weeks out of the month will be shorts and then another longer episode on the fourth week.

Slycne:

Art Axiv:

We are releasing all four today to get the series caught up with what has already been shown. After today Pro-Gamer Gauntlet will have a new show every week. 3 weeks out of the month will be shorts and then another longer episode on the fourth week.

Fantastic! You know, you guys dont usually do that so I was like.. well, I reacted just like the post above. Thanks!

Every episode is better than the previous ones. This show is amazing :D

Watched all four episodes in a row, all time detracted from my translation job, but time well spent nonetheless. As for the t-shirts, not particularly keen on the plain logo one, but somehting with Horror on it i would buy.

Is it just me or horror is the best written character in this whole show?

Really starting to enjoy this.
I swear this will turn violent if the escapist pulls this.

watched all four in a row and I have to say, I think I was pretty much laughing all the way through. good jobs guys, looking forward to the next episode.

Thammuz:
Watched all four episodes in a row, all time detracted from my translation job, but time well spent nonetheless. As for the t-shirts, not particularly keen on the plain logo one, but somehting with Horror on it i would buy.

Is it just me or horror is the best written character in this whole show?

Yes, I absolutely love horror, a perfect blend of dark humor, and I would definitely buy a Horror based t-shirt.

Loving the sexual tension from the IT guy (or what ever his job was) good though, very good for a internet show, showing the caliber of the internet is finally starting to grow

Did the 4 episode rush. I very much enjoyed it, each episode better than the last. Sadly, now I have to wait the 3-4 weeks before the next ep. :(

Good stuff guys, had me laughing plenty!

can you even train someone to play puzzles?
can you help with the puzzle without solving it yourself?

Loved every episode out! I can not wait for next week. Best lines of the four episodes out had to be: "Hammer time" from Retro, pretty much everything Racing said, and the "awkward" thing from Retro, hilarious!

horror gets better every episode XD

Yes Horror is the best. Also, I suggest you guys to watch the shorts at these guys' website, they're good. There's an "Ask A Master" episode about Horror as well.

*Gasp* Horror has got a soft side??? Also I am loving this show! Keep it up!

Really like this show. Should have been studying, did the four episode rush instead- time well spent.
The plain T-shirts would be kind of cool, but something with all the masters on it would be pretty sweet too, I think.
You know, if the Escapist lets this disappear, I will be doing something drastic.

I am really enjoying this series. Thanks for the show!

Death-of-Penguins:

The plain T-shirts would be kind of cool, but something with all the masters on it would be pretty sweet too, I think.

Yes, definately need T-shirts with the masters!

I don't like the IT guy he reminds me of myself >_>

But the rest of the crew is good. Keep up the show !

I don't like the IT guy he reminds me of myself >_>

But the rest of the crew is good. Keep up the show !

Damnit, why did I open the first episode .... I have an exam tomorrow >.<

Loving the show guys

...Why do I get the feeling Fighting and Fighter from 8-Bit Theater are ennervatingly alike?

This gets better with every episode. Can't wait for #5!

I like that it is almost as long as a regular TV series. I wonder if that will result in longer waits between episodes (normally).

This show definitely trends to the better with each installment. I really like retro but I have yet to see him do anything gamish. Maybe I missed something. Anyway Adventure is clearly the best.

Wow these episodes are surely worth my time :) this one was 23 minutes long!! It's like an actual episode but better!! Also, I literally laughed my head off with Horror having the kid's "Emotion" poster on there, and thus I feel bad for Action Master :( couldn't get the date he wanted.

I have a respect for Sports Master, wanting to play by the rules and all. Still great and Haha -8 how is that even possible?! I know how but still, epic win overall. I love these series, please keep them coming. Even Fighting Master did something cool.

Sunder845:
I like that it is almost as long as a regular TV series. I wonder if that will result in longer waits between episodes (normally).

We've been running a pretty high production schedule (3 videos per week) on our own for about three months, so we will definitely be able to keep the weekly pace in the Escapist. The full-length episodes will be dropping once per month and on the other weeks, you can expect about a 5 minute mini-episode that is tangential to the main plot line.

Paul Hearding:

We've been running a pretty high production schedule (3 videos per week) on our own for about three months, so we will definitely be able to keep the weekly pace in the Escapist. The full-length episodes will be dropping once per month and on the other weeks, you can expect about a 5 minute mini-episode that is tangential to the main plot line.

You have to understand the trepidation in the community for so ambitious a project, The Escapist has had many series (more of late) that come out for a few episodes; then go on hiatus and die.

**Edit** meant to add that this is a great series so far

I really am enjoying this series. Keep up the good work.

37 clients - is that a Kevin Smith reference?

This is an incredibly strong show, the humour comes from the characters and not just referencing the medium, each one is unique and funny in their own way, and you keep on changing up the combos of characters to keep the show from feeling stagnent - great job.

I still think RPG is my favourite, everything he says is a riot.

I love this show, I think it might be my new favorite.
PS Horror is the best.

Paul Hearding:

Very cool! Y'all are great, the show is funny, I love the camaraderie, and the plot is interesting. Keep up the good work and know that you've got a satisfied viewer who looks forward to future installments.

Ending was definitely the best part. Cool show.

I'm waiting to see if they ever address the fate of the previous FPS master again. I'm pretty sure that murder is something the company is going to need to clear up before they go big.

Loving the show so far, but that has been nagging me the entire time.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here