Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 2 - Let's Vent!

Ep 2 - Let's Vent!

Tension and dysfunction in the office are getting worse, so Retro decides to implement a new office policy in order to calm everybody down. Will it work?

Watch Video

I absolutely love horror, words cannot describe my glee every time he says a line.

Wow, this series is getting better and better. Technodome, violence, company credit card, and also 2 million get.

Why did so many episodes pop up at once?

I want a War-chu. Also, I want to know where Platformer got that data. I need to know if my region is up for a Godzilla attack.

Good episodes so far. ONTO 3!

Puzzle always make me laugh
But horror is my favorite :)

Rednog:
I absolutely love horror, words cannot describe my glee every time he says a line.

I love him also lol....i thought episode 1 was funny...i just started tearing at the end of this one XD "stop touching yourself at night...im watching"

WaderiAAA:

I'd guess that they got their start off of The Escapist and already had several videos when they got picked up here.

cynicalsaint1:

WaderiAAA:

I'd guess that they got their start off of The Escapist and already had several videos when they got picked up here.

Actually, they won the annual short film festival many months ago (there were three winners) and didn't start posting the videos until now.

WaderiAAA:

cynicalsaint1:

WaderiAAA:

Actually, they won the annual short film festival many months ago (there were three winners) and didn't start posting the videos until now.

We didn't start posting them here till now. We were on screwattack a bit ago but they kept screwing up as far as getting our videos up on time.

"Next time he dies in a virtual world, I'm spawning him halfway inside a wall"

Pure win.

This was amazing, plus I really like Horror he's awesome Haha. Can't help but laugh mainly at 2:47 out loud of course. Can't wait to see more which I am wondering.. what will her costume be. Just got to find out at some point or in episode 3! :)

Caramel Frappe:
This was amazing, plus I really like Horror he's awesome Haha. Can't help but laugh mainly at 2:47 out loud of course. Can't wait to see more which I am wondering.. what will her costume be. Just got to find out at some point or in episode 3! :)

Wich is already avaiable :D

WaderiAAA:

cynicalsaint1:

WaderiAAA:

No they didn't. The winners were Creature Caster Masters, Show about Games Show, and Tales from the Table. Pro Gamer Gauntlet won viewers choice, but didn't get a contract. After Creature Caster Masters reset their schedule due to issues of manpower, I'm guessing the site went looking for something to fill the gap, and noticed that this show continued making updates, and picked them up. It already won viewers choice, so it was a logical decision.

This keeps getting better, I am honestly stunned by the quality of the show, even after only watching two episodes. Hopefully that will continue as the series moves forward. However, I am wondering why you dropped so many episodes at once. I know you're eager to move to your new content and the format of making minisodes between the major updates, but this is a little overwhelming. I don't know how many people will actually watch every episode before being completely confused when the new update comes next week.

I love the show so far, and am looking forward to FPS's new look! Only one problem though, I don't find horror scary. At all. I find him silly, like someone desperately trying to be scary but failing. All the other characters fit in with their roll, and Retro is starting to gain on me.

Horror is amazing I love him oh my god. Puzzle with the rubix cub was also pretty awesome. RPG was awesome in this episode, too. War-chu made me smile, I ahve to admit I'm really glad you guys are on the escapist I might never have found out about you other wise!

Heh, good stuff!
Something about Arcade makes me smile, i think it's his weird happy attitude.
Horrors voice was also awesome.
The helmet RPG used instantly reminded me of Oblivion and the Imperial guards ("STOP right there, criminal scum!")
So, yeah. I tend to forget the details (cause the episodes are pretty long and my memory sucks balls), but it was a good episode!
Enjoying this quite a lot.

GeorgW:
Only one problem though, I don't find horror scary. At all. I find him silly, like someone desperately trying to be scary but failing.

Just like most modern horror games :D

I don't know if that's the kind of satire they were going for but I like it when I think about it like that.

And onward we go! The cast works well together and the show is becoming more cohesive as a whole. Keep up the good work!

"Sweet Warchu..."

The way RPG guy said it just killed me. XD

I'm happily surprised by this. First ep felt a bit cheezy somehow but this is getting really good. Looking forward to mo....oh wait, two more eps already posted! Yay!

Micalas:

GeorgW:
Only one problem though, I don't find horror scary. At all. I find him silly, like someone desperately trying to be scary but failing.

Just like most modern horror games :D

I don't know if that's the kind of satire they were going for but I like it when I think about it like that.

Ooooh! I like that! I hope that's what they were going for, cuz that is really smart! Now I will enjoy horror on a much deeper level!

If you can take the overacting as just part of the show, this is quite good and puzzle hitting him with the rubix cube was far too funny for some reason, it just was.

huh, I just realized I've got the same laptop as MMO... and its sad that i noticed...

Huh... well that actually makes sense, Lara initially going for platforming but being stuck with shooting... and it seems the creatores of this show are fond of platformers since the master of them seems to be the only one without a major personality flaw.

The conflict between MMO and RPG was also interesting, though I personally thought the two groups tended to either peacefully coexist of leave each other well enough alone... for the most part.

Horror needs to focus on listening to the actor he's talking to instead of sounding scary. The director can get him to speak normally and put his voice through a filter in post. A few actors can also step up there listening, pay more attention to the story and less about sounding funny - the writer needs to be funny , the actor just tells the story. Good luck

Well, the

Wow I'm enjoying this. Why (not complaining) would you guys give us all t his at once? You could have spread this out over a week and I'd be happy with it.

Right. Very fun. Again unify the quality of your microphones because otherwise the thing seems patched together instead of giving the illusion of consistency.

2) I know I have two episodes left to see if I'm wright. But if you did not at least cut off the little bright orange thingies at the end of the FPS's guns I will murder a small kitten.

3) RPG's helmet is the best thing ever.

4) Puzzle being an maniac obsessive psychotic persona seems to work out very well for the character. Make her go outright loony and schizophremic and you will score loads of points in my book.

5) Glad to see Retro's acting is improving by this point.

6) Fighter's character needs more exposition, actor shows a lot of promise but he is not given much to do with the role.

That's all. Two episodes left.

Helmet out of nowhere! I reckon RPG went to the equip screen?

Also it should come as no surprise that Horror likes reality shows.

If Girl in Short Shorts changes her outfit, how will I refer to her?

The actor who plays the boss guy is awesomely funny! :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here