Miracle of Sound: The Mind of the Bat (Batman Arkham Asylum)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The Mind of the Bat (Batman Arkham Asylum)

Riddle me this now and riddle me that. Does anyone really know the mind of the bat?

Watch Video

My toes were tappin from the start of this. Another one I'll have to buy. :D

Also, this makes me want to play AA again. Such a great game. Can't wait for Arkham City.

We love you Miracle of Sound XD

Yes! I finally found my favorite MoS song.

This is one of your best songs yet. I am definitely going to have to buy it later.

dang, this definitely had me bobbin with the beat of the song the whole way through, nice job!

good one!

Lots of dark shots. I never played that game, but it looks like brown is in demand there. Chorus was a tiny bet repetitive, but that's just a quibble. It was great!

Yet another song that'll I'll have stuck in my head for ages and sing quietly to myself on the bus while getting weird looks from old people. XD I'll buy it later.

I keep subconciously waiting for you to make a song I REALLY don't like. I'm starting to think it's not gonna happen!

I hope you're pleased with yourself! You've got those lyrics stuck in my head now!

*hums quietly* "So riddle me this now, and riddle me that. Does anyone really know the mind of the bat?"

A good batman song, i must be dreaming..

Brilliant! But I want to know how often these are out. Every 2 weeks or so I'd guess?

God damn it now I have to play it again.

kasperbbs:

nanannanana Batmaaaan... nnanannanaa Batman, Batman, Batmaaaaan...

Oh, Arkham Asylum! That's the game... I would have played by now if Microsoft hadn't decided that I have no GFWL account...

Jamaicob5:
Brilliant! But I want to know how often these are out. Every 2 weeks or so I'd guess?

Yeah, usually it's one every two weeks. Unless we've all been VERY good! Then we get two!

Toe-tappingly great! I really love the play on words with the villain names.

So so catchy! I think these are getting better every single week!

It left me wanting more by the end...guess I'll just have to play it again!

Thanks for the nice response guys <3

Glad you're enjoying this one, it took a long time to put it together!

For an upbeat song like this, I was surprised it fit so well to the Dark Knight.

Kudos for the idea, and good job in the execution.

Catchy song as usual, keep up the good work

Abedeus:
God damn it now I have to play it again.

kasperbbs:

nanannanana Batmaaaan... nnanannanaa Batman, Batman, Batmaaaaan...

Argh! Now that rubbish is stuck in my head, i must watch the video again.

All these songs are sung by the same guy, aren't they? I mean, he's damn good at singing, but his singing often has a certain rhythm and tone.

Obligatory Fanclub Plug

Really catchy and upbeat. Loving the lyrics as usual!

Join the fanclub, we don't bite ^_^

MiracleOfSound:
Thanks for the nice response guys <3

Glad you're enjoying this one, it took a long time to put it together!

We appreciate the effort! XD

Amazing, dude. Just simply amazing. It may have something to do with my recent replaying of AA, but I dug this sooo much.

Xman490:
All these songs are sung by the same guy, aren't they? I mean, he's damn good at singing, but his singing often has a certain rhythm and tone.

Yeah, Gavin does all the vocals (as far as I know). He has a very identifiable voice.

Also - another great song! Thanks for sharing your talent with us Mr. Dunne :D

Sober Thal:
For an upbeat song like this, I was surprised it fit so well to the Dark Knight.

Kudos for the idea, and good job in the execution.

I finally managed to impress you :) Woop!

Xman490:

Don't most singers have a certain rhythm and tone? I have quite a low voice, I'm afraid I can't compete with the Jeff Buckley's of the world :D

Brilliant song. I loved AA so much :D

You really are committed to producing excellent songs aren't you Miracle?

What song does the remind me of? Hmmm maybe it doesn't. Either way I liked it, way to get me more excited for Arkham City.

That was fun. But does anyone else think it was weird to hear "Riddle me this now and riddle me that." over and over and yet no Riddler in it?

Bloody Stonking, not sure if it actually is professionally done but it certainly sounds like it.

You ever gonna do an album mate? Id certainly buy it

Togs:
Bloody Stonking, not sure if it actually is professionally done but it certainly sounds like it.

You ever gonna do an album mate? Id certainly buy it

You can buy the songs separately here http://miracleofsound.bandcamp.com/

Gavin tell me, are you doing this on purpose?
EVERY WEEK YOU MAKE A BETTER SONG AND I WANT IT MOAR! :P
Why is this 2 weeks exclusive? DDD:
AWESOME JOB MATE! JUST AWESOME!
Reminds me the 40's for some reason.
Simply, I love it.
You sir, are a god.

Great song, great song.
Really catchy.
Miracle of Sound strikes again!

Odd Water:
That was fun. But does anyone else think it was weird to hear "Riddle me this now and riddle me that." over and over and yet no Riddler in it?

He doesn't physically appear in the game, but you constantly hear messages from him and he has scattered riddles and trophies all over the place.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)