Miracle of Sound: The Mind of the Bat (Batman Arkham Asylum)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

madmatt:
good one!

Lots of dark shots. I never played that game, but it looks like brown is in demand there.

It's not that brown is in demand, its that shadows are, since it's Batman.

Love AA, beat it 3 times, twice on hard, all collectibles found, max rank on all challenges (including DLC challenges). By far, one of the best games I have ever played.

Escapist! Escapist!
Please make a playlist feature, I want to hear all these songs without Alt-Tabbing...
Plox.

I can't load the video, I get a 404 error. What's the deal?

GeorgW:
I can't load the video, I get a 404 error. What's the deal?

Same here...

I just want to listen to the song!! *Sadface*

FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc05gZFly0&feature=relate

That was great.
Was waiting for a joke nananananananana though, or a "To the bat cave!"
But it was surprisingly catchy, and had an amazing beat.
Are Wheatley/Bulletstorm on Itunes yet? Last I checked they weren't and it made me sad.
Have to wait another two weeks for this? Sadface

MiracleOfSound:

Moon_Called:
So when can I buy this?

In exactly 2 weeks, or you can get it right now if you're in the Pub Club.

Two weeks, huh?
Okay. I can wait that long. Until then, I shall continue to listen to this on the Escapist. Did you know you could make Escapist videos loop? Neither did I, but I've managed to do so anyway. Been listening to this all day. <3

MiracleOfSound:
The Mind of the Bat (Batman Arkham Asylum)

Riddle me this now and riddle me that. Does anyone really know the mind of the bat?

Watch Video

This has earned the official:

Nicely done, as usual. Probably one of my favorites of your work thus far.

F-I-D-O:

Are Wheatley/Bulletstorm on Itunes yet? Last I checked they weren't and it made me sad.

Yep they're on Bandcamp now and coming to Itunes as soon as it finishes processing (a day or two)

Wonderful as always. You have amazing talent.

Thanks for the music vid it was great

A great song and an AMAZING game.

This combination is pure win. :)

Lets see...

Befuddled bison tendrils this song was uppity-bebopptacular*! Or as 'they' say; This song made the Nine Hundred Crustaceans Lord, kingly in their suits of scale, of the great Ninja Phlegm Protectorates (gesundheit) bow down in choreographed unison and give frantic accolades and praise to the Ocean God-Emperors in form of a interpretative kneecap dance!

It was a glorious moment.

*also very catchy, as per usual

That was completely radio-worthy. Very nice job man! Loved it and look forward to more!
This is definitely one of the better features on The Escapist. :)

If you download this song without buying it, YOUR ROBBIN HIM. heh get it.

Tharwen:
Oh, Arkham Asylum! That's the game... I would have played by now if Microsoft hadn't decided that I have no GFWL account...

If you have an xbox, I'll happily lend it you at some point. The game is frakkin' awesome!

OT: The song's awesome and catchy and all, but not all that Batman-esque. Kind of a problem anyone'd run into with such a well-established franchise, I guess...

What a sick song. This'll be in my head for a while.

Me likey! Catchy (as always), but I rather liked the rhythm and beat of this song as well. Very smooth and kinda sexy if you will =)

Also, side note, I think it's really cool how you give tend to reply to some of the people who leave comments here. Makes you feel more real as opposed to some invisible force that presents us with rockin' music every two or so weeks.

Loving Miracle of Sound more and more! =D

Very neat how you actually manage to come up with actual good lyrics and beats each week.

I feel like I've said that before.

You're becoming one of my favourite things on the Escapist. Another brilliant job.
And now I want to replay Arkham Asylum. Excuse me...

Great song. Catchy as hell, and with an enjoyable dark tinge to it.

My only complaint is that it felt a little heavy on the bridge/chorus repeats after about the 2:40 mark... like it was originally a little bit over three minutes long, then got extended. Beyond that minor gripe, another quality tune.

Any chance you could go back to posting the lyrics with your songs?

Very catchy. Despite never having played the game I really liked this song.

brinvixen:
Me likey! Catchy (as always), but I rather liked the rhythm and beat of this song as well. Very smooth and kinda sexy if you will =)

Also, side note, I think it's really cool how you give tend to reply to some of the people who leave comments here. Makes you feel more real as opposed to some invisible force that presents us with rockin' music every two or so weeks.

Loving Miracle of Sound more and more! =D

Responding to you guys is part of the fun for me. I enjoy hearing your opinions, even the negative ones. It's all a learning process for me :)

The Coop:

My only complaint is that it felt a little heavy on the bridge/chorus repeats after about the 2:40 mark... like it was originally a little bit over three minutes long, then got extended. Beyond that minor gripe, another quality tune.

Yeah, the hook does repeat a fair few times. I was unsure about it at first then decided to leave it as it felt like too abrupt an ending to just bang out after the last chorus.

MiracleOfSound:

F-I-D-O:

Yep they're on Bandcamp now and coming to Itunes as soon as it finishes processing (a day or two)

You should get those songs on Spotify to! That would make you my hero!

Marvelous job, guys of Miracle of Sound!

>March
>Be on class trip to barcelona
>Go to Irish pub called "Dunne's"
>Realize MiracleOfSound's name is Gavin Dunne, also he is Irish
>mfw
>mfw when I don't have a face
>try to greentext on the escapist
>facepalm.jpg

I was like well this was good but not too Micracle of sounds usual high standard two days later i can not stop playing it.Seems it grew on me good job Miracle.

Also i really like how your clever with your rhymes you dont go for the easy lyrics.

Wow, I'm actually shocked at how good this was. I generally skip this section of the Escapist. Apparently I've been doing myself a disservice.

Maybe it is just me...but the song goes on like 30 seconds too long. It is good...but a touch too long.

The Coop:

Good, I wasn't the only one that felt like that. It was like a bowl of ice-cream that was too full. I am not going to waste it, but the last chorus was a chore to get through in the same sense as the last 3 spoonfuls of ice-cream are to eat after you have the ice-cream headache. Everything up to that was a joy just like eating ice-cream.

Ice-cream!

Nice, as usual.:) Though I have the barely-controlled urge to grab a cane and dance to it. Only other song that does that to me is Alphaville's "Sensations".

Also: Liked that you got right into the song without the Escapist HA! at the front.

Mr.Squishy:
>March
>Be on class trip to barcelona
>Go to Irish pub called "Dunne's"
>Realize MiracleOfSound's name is Gavin Dunne, also he is Irish

It's quite a common name over here :)

size15boot:
Wow, I'm actually shocked at how good this was. I generally skip this section of the Escapist. Apparently I've been doing myself a disservice.

Glad you enjoyed it!

2 for 2 since I started listening. Keep up the superb work!

wow MASIVE spoiler alert is neccesary

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or