Trailers: F.E.A.R. 3: Lethal Score

F.E.A.R. 3: Lethal Score

Every action contributes to your score, so cooperate with teammates or hog all the points to yourself in F.E.A.R. 3.

Watch Video

...Is it just me, or does the gameplay in this trailer seem much lower quality than the gameplay in the last trailer?

Edit: This is one of 'em. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_3Ju4f7dE&feature=related

The thing that strikes me as weird is the achievement unlocks in the corner... I don't know, that seems like a weird thing to include in a video like this.

EDIT:

Kopikatsu:
...Is it just me, or does the gameplay in this trailer seem much lower quality than the gameplay in the last trailer?

Edit: This is one of 'em. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_3Ju4f7dE&feature=related

I think that's because this trailer is trying to play up the coop/re-playability angle, whereas that was just general game footage.

That was good stuff though.

I'll be skipping this one. Dragged through FEAR2 just because I loved the first games so much. And this doesn't seem to improve the game in any of the ways I wish it would.

Looking forward to the co-op angle in this one; my wife is very interested in playing Fettel alongside me as Point Man.

still could be interesting. fear 2 was not really as great as part 1 but it still explained some of the story. so i think i still will get it. but i dont have high hopes. playing along fettel looks interesting though.

Looks like trash. Cookie cutter.

HaraDaya:
I'll be skipping this one. Dragged through FEAR2 just because I loved the first games so much. And this doesn't seem to improve the game in any of the ways I wish it would.

Ditto... I loved the original F.E.A.R, but this one just doesn't look as good as a game in this day and age should be. Graphically, aesthetically, and by way of plot.
I feel this is going to be a let down.
I can't get over how bad it looks for something slanted for release in 2011.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here