Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever: Victim Autopsy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Duke Nukem Forever: Victim Autopsy

An autopsy reveals unique evidence that points to the killer.

Watch Video

Deliciously immature.

Awesome.

Just, Yeah.

Just perfect. Can't wait for DNF

Made me lol, although I think it's a wierd autopsy where they never remove the cover of the body, but yeah otherwise, it was a fun little ad.

I knew something was coming, I should've guessed it sooner really. Although for that quote to work he needed to be decapitated, still, it was pretty funny.

k-ossuburb:
I knew something was coming, I should've guessed it sooner really. Although for that quote to work he needed to be decapitated, still, it was pretty funny.

Duke's so awesome that he ripped the head off, proceeded to defecate into said throat, then slammed it back down so hard that the head just lodged itself back into place.

Haaa. Funny. Can't wait for June 3rd. Or June 17th.

Ohhhh boy...

That's our Duke!

Imma pick this up day one!!

I came. I watched. I laughed my ass off.

Delightfully immature.. Just as Duke is suppose to be..

Looking more and more forward to this game..

Okay, the video made me laugh, I'll hand it to them.
It was funny how over the top Duke is. And the final quote, of course...
But I've having the feeling there's too much crap-related stuff in the trailers-gameplay/videos/stuff.
But that's just a feeling.

when they said they found something lodged down the neck I thought theyd found his lost genitialia.

I. Can't. Wait.

One more of these and I'll preorder it.

The more promo I see of Duke Nuke= Forever, the more it seems irrelevant.

When I was 15 I enjoyed Duke 3D. Now I'm twice that age and it just seems childish.

I knew what was coming as soon as they mentioned the 'object' in the throat.

Still amusing, though.

With all those poop jokes, I got to wonder if there will be enough cock jokes in this.

Of course.

hehehehehehe

I thought it was a cigar...that wasnt a cigar was it?

Love to see Gearbox going full gear on this game. Especially bringing back all the good ol Duke tropes.

I hope you can ignore the immature content in the game they're flaunting in their ad campaigns. I get it they're trying to shock, but this is just so childishly stupid.

They could have also used the duke line that involves fecal matter but that one was good enough.

Ah, duke. A infamous gaming legend.

Always Bet on Duke.

I'm looking forward to the game but that trailer just wasn't funny. There are so many ways they could've gone with it and they went with a shit joke?

cursedseishi:

k-ossuburb:

Duke's so awesome that he ripped the head off, proceeded to defecate into said throat, then slammed it back down so hard that the head just lodged itself back into place.

Just thinking about the cutscene in "Duke Nukem 3D" from all those years ago still makes me laugh. I think my personal favorite moment is when Duke takes out the newspaper while perched on the gigantic monster's neck-stump, and starts whistling his own theme song...

Thought they were gonna play the Prodigy at 1:35

Long way to go for that joke.
Oh well. Points for originality, I guess.

jakefongloo:
I thought it was a cigar...that wasnt a cigar was it?

Smoke it and tell us whatcha think... >.>

Is that Dr Simon Pegg!

Duke either has diarrhea on command or he collects his turds. Both are kinda disturbing.
I must say i'm becoming increasingly interested in DNF every time i see a new trailer for it.

Ah I lol'd alot :). I have missed Duke

Where is the early access we Borderlands players were promised? Anyone?

The punch line...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!

lol...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook