Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Pudding Condom

I want to know where this idea came from, but then I kind of don't.

Watch Video

What a waste of potential ;p

Also, that perfectly timed "Yes!" really adds to this video.

To be honest, I clicked on the video just to see what "Pudding Condom" was. Didn't expect it to literally be a condom filled with pudding.

Mm, flexible.

That was... actually quite entertaining :D

OH MY GOD!!! It's EVERYWHERES!!! It's all over my face and boots and uuuuggggghhhhhH!!!!

XD!

An awesome Drop video; but have mixed feelings on the selection of a condom, never mind one stuffed full of pudding. God, I hope the sex toys aren't next. ...ok, now that I think about it part of me actually does hope they are. I dunno. That was still awesome in anycase.

This drop was so cool...but condom pudding? I don't even know what was going through your heads.

Cinderblock! Woo!

Satisfying. On the first drops it looked aestheticly pleasing, and then we get cinder block. What more could you want?

Now that, is a reliable condom!

Awesome drop guys.

Who would have thought that a condom not breaking would ever be a failure? :p

That was pretty cool though, especially the second drop.

quite the proof of durability there. could almost be used in an ad campaign :)

direw0lf:
quite the proof of durability there. could almost be used in an ad campaign :)

Except that you can see it leaking after the second drop.

Otherwise, yeah, great drop.

This is by far the best squishy type drop and cinder block for the final crushing blow. This coming Monday, time to viva pinata!

was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!

The second drop was pretty awesome and I guess I know why you didn't want to use the crossbar for this drop when it had splash out everywhere.

did the pudding HAD to be white? idk i just couldn't get it off my mind.

Lol! Oh man, that was a good laugh! This is by far the funniest drop so far! Good times..

I'm torn between laughing my ass off and being speechless. I must admit though, when the condom hit the floor and turned into a "puddle" I was reminded of the one room in Portal 2 where

and now Portal 2 has been ruined for me :( If you're not sure of what I'm getting at, replace the pudding in the condom with what normally would fill one up. Ugh! Even worse when I think about putting the portals on the ground! Such a forceful exit!

Awesome, the cinder block has redeemed itself from it's prior failure.

Talk about a money shot... but yeah, that was actually really interesting to see the dynamics of pudding in action. Sure its trapped in a condom but probably the best one could hope for without just dumping a vat of pudding...

I just got the next idea for your daily drop!

So...where did this idea come from? O.o

that was the best so far i think it was so cool to see it hit then spread out then reform

Hands down the best drop so far. The spat the condom made before jumping back into shape was amazing!

The best drop in awhile.

I don't actually have anything to add to that- the video pretty much speaks for itself.

Now THAT's a cock block if I ever saw one.

mjc0961:
Who would have thought that a condom not breaking would ever be a failure? :p

I know right, How would you ever cum to that conclusion?

It appears that Ol' Crowbar is being replaced due the Cinderblock being able to cause more destruction. I approve

Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?

Sir Broccoli:
Can you imagine someone going to a store, buying pudding and condoms and saying they need it to make a video for the internet?

Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.

Irridium:

Sir Broccoli:

Now I want to know what kind of looks they got from the cashier.

A "making of" this Daily Drop would make a great Loading Ready Run episode.

That was so Kathleen that thought of that, wasnt it?

I was so surprised though...but, Cinder Blook took care of that!

Wow! Awesome drop! Easily one of the best.
The cinderblock was perfect for this one, too...

Reminds me of my ex-wife..

But no, that was hauntingly beautiful. This calls for a visit to Tesco, and some strange looks from the cashier.

Hmm... Perhaps cinder blocks and safe sex don't mix...

hope im not the only person to watch this because it has the word condom in it <.<

>.>

<.<

Haven't watched a daily drop for months until the title caught my eye, and curiosity took over.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here