Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?

The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.

Paternity case at 0:54 Oh noes!

Awww shiz! skeet skeet skeet!!!

I think that with the way it reacted like a Koosh, but then more-so than a Koosh was extremely impressive. When it failed and Paul pointed for what I thought was the crowbar, I thought it was about to go badly wrong. Then you surprised me with the cinder block and all was well with the world.

A good job you didn't drop the cinder block on the Koosh, methinks.

That was awesome!

Nice to see cinder block having another appearance in this great show!

Quiet Stranger:
OH MY GOD!!! It's EVERYWHERES!!! It's all over my face and boots and uuuuggggghhhhhH!!!!

XD!

That's what she said.

Catalyst6:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.

Cats and sex - who would've thunk it? :)

Makes me wonder what on earth people are doing in bed when their condoms break if this one can withstand this much abuse.

That was.... AWESOME!

Wait, whoa, when did cinderblocks come into things?

Still amazes me how strong these things are sometimes, but I also call bullshit.

Oh yeah, fill it with pudding and drop and throw it at the floor and it doesnt burst or break. Yet, wear one and screw a girl and then.....oh dear, "I think I might be pregnant".

Doesn't make sense!!

How much does your camera cost guys?

p.p: That was a very ....interesting choice for a daily drop X_X

I guess this is the series' Money Shot?

Oh wow! That looked so weird, dubious and extremely hilarious, all at the same time :D Nice.

Don Reba:

Catalyst6:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.

Cats and sex - who would've thunk it? :)

Exactly. God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.

pudding condom? I dont even...

hands down the best Daily Drop....its so awesome in every way that it even beats my former #1 the Jello....seriously from the sheer ridiculousness of the concept to the two drops and the sticky end brought by the cinder block

The best part was when it hit the ground and stretched, i thought it exploded! =)

That was frickkin sweet.

Damnit! That condom looks delicious and erotic D:

I have my doubts that the condom was filled with pudding.

AstorSapolsky:
Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?

The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.

In light of this moment, smooth jazz will be deployed to help you ease through this situation.

In 3

What the hell did I just watch??? O_o

Holy Crap Condoms are strong!!!
lol very entertaining! Thanks!

There's been flavored condoms for quite a while. I'm more surprised no one's done this already, really.

Cinder block was brilliant, not only comedically, but also for the purpose of breaking squishier things. Would've come in handy on the toothpaste bottle, I'd bet.

Whichever brand that condom is could use it as an ad... maybe without the cinderblock finale.

That was... actually pretty damn cool.

The condom broke, she's pregnant :)

dex-dex:
was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!

I don't know where you are from, but I really hope they don't make plastic condoms there.

>.>

I lol'd :D
Nice drop

I wonder if Daily Drop will get Escapist badges. I want a Pudding Condom badge!

On topic: Not really what I expected to happen, but that doesn't matter, because what did happen was so much sweetness.

Catalyst6:
God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.

God help anyone who ever tries to put a condom on a cat, because he is going to have his eyes clawed out.

thiosk:

Nicolaus99:
God, I hope the sex toys aren't next. ...ok, now that I think about it part of me actually does hope they are.

Next week: a vibrator inserted in a fleshlight

Tis has given me two insights, one; ill always know condoms are designed for hitting hard. and two; never fuck a cinder-block.

Put things into condom, get 4 times the views. You know what to do with that Pinata !

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here