On the PSN Relaunch Announcement

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Pandabearparade:

Zom-B:

You know, it would have been way quicker to google whether or not the PSN is free, than it was to type out that mindless comment.

*shrug* I added a caveat in case I was wrong (which I was), but I was reasonably sure that PSN was a charged feature, like xbox live. Regardless, no need for hostility.

So... reasonably sure, yet dead wrong, but at the same time too lazy to use the very device you typed your comments out on to verify. And people are worried about the future of the world! With guys like you around, we've got no problems!

Zom-B:

So... reasonably sure, yet dead wrong, but at the same time too lazy to use the very device you typed your comments out on to verify. And people are worried about the future of the world! With guys like you around, we've got no problems!

I conceded that I was dead wrong. I'm not sure why you're so deeply hurt over it.

So they apologized in a decent way, big deal. The problem isn't their apology, it's that they were so negligent about the personal information they collected from people. They had a duty to protect it, did it half-assed, and now they should be punished for their disregard for their consumers.

Their apology doesn't mean shit.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or